DoIndian people buy highend graphic cards like GeForce 5950?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kunwar

In the zone
which offer best performance but offer VERY, VERY POOR Value for Money?

but i am going for xfx ge force 5200 .

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
And why do u say that ! I can point out to atleast a dozen members who have high end cards ! Well the real VFM lies in mid budget cards. The low end cards are not the actual value for money (VFM) they are just made out to be. The Feature set in the low end ones are hardly enough to play games at decent settings. ANd plz the card that you have opted for absolutelty sucks. I have been there and done that ;) if u know hat i mean

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
listen 2 blade dude...5200 is not VFM....it sucks 4 the money u pay...u r better off avoiding the 5200...blade's our resident expert with gfx cards...take his advice :wink:

OP
kunwar

kunwar

In the zone
SO GUYS mention Best VFM gfx card

i was told by ram mohan that xfx 5200 is best vfm.

ok tell me

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
kunwar said:
but i am going for xfx ge force 5200 .

well ur choice and call on it buddy....btw we can just advice....plus if u just wanna go for the sake of purchasin a 5200 might as well be the 256MB version of it and not the 128MB....trust me this will be sufficient enough with 512MB ddr ram for playing games smoothly at "normal res" which is the only part where this card is good at....now the later that u are talkin about i.e do we need high end card or not depends on what kinda gamer u are....like for suppose ur eyes are just been born to see the best of Doom 3 i.e at max resoltuion with all the possible eye candy on...then in comes the need for the extreme graphic card purachse :D....but then again in comes the price factor too :wink:

now say u are just a regular gamer...playin on good ol days when u are free and just clickin on that good ol game icon waitin for it to load and then entering its singleplayer mode directly wihout any look at the graphic setting and stuff then ur are up for the purachase of just a normal gfx card....here comes the need for the cheapest card with fair enough capability to play games....so in comes our good ol XFX 5200 card :wink:

So here ya see its just the question of whats ur pattern of playin.....so select the card that will be sufficient enough for ur needs.... :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom