Does India need a revolution?

Revolution or not?

• Yes, we desperately need a revolution that gets us rid of this stupid democratic government.

Votes: 48 73.8%
  • No, I'm happy with the things as they are.

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Cannot say. I don't vote.

Votes: 7 10.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

karmanya

Journeyman
I am sorry if i did not make myself clear- our current leaders are a pile of dog ****. discounting a few like Kalam, they do nothing for the good of the people, they say india is the next superpower- but what superpower? which superpower has atleast 40% of wasted human resources only because they are close to illiterate. A revolution needs to begin- the revolution of education, if we educate the so called youth- the 10-18 yr olds; we need to create better politicians and not just crooks, who will slowly bleed us dry. i mean after a debate in our school (there were 14 debators and around 120 people as an audience)the members of our debating council asked a general question of who wants to become a politician- only 1 person raised his hand.
though i agree with you partially i would say it is in the intrest of the US to keep the Power struggle alive in all of asia. it knows that no south asian country can take it on its own. The US has become comfortable as the only superopower, it doesn't want anyone to be able to compete against it. so it always tries to create turmoil among the countries of the world

Last edited:

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
Yeah , India needs one . There have been revolutions every day of the week except for wednesday . So wat are u guys doing this coming wednesday .

Came to this thread from here *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=933778. Cudn't resist from posting . CIAO

Last edited:
i think we need a revolution. because it is necessary for us. today whereever you go in india there is corruption, crime and the government is all bakwaas. in my view there should be some educational criteria for a person who wants to be a minister also age restriction are also must. and another point which is very important is that there should not be any criminal in politics.

todays politics is very bad. everybody is thinking for power and after the power there is money.
i desparately thinks that we need a severe revolution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stuge

Youngling
Sorry ,guys ,but we need revolution for ourselves .

First stop throwing things/dirt outside to keep your homes clean.its hurts ,but very true .make sure to keep your city Clean .Stop being a dumb ass and don't say it's not my job ,somebody else is .

Make sure to pay fine to govt if eg traffic challan ,no bribe whatsoever .thats will help .

First ,obey law ,then blame others .

and many more things .

one thing more ::"GOVT is a reflection of country's people "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom