Corsair Flash Voyager GT 16GB USB 2.0 Flash drive. 30MB/s Read 16MB/s Write Fastest flash drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkerala

Journeyman
1. *Model number and details: Corsair Flash Voyager GT 16GB USB 2.0
2. *Date of purchase: Got as replacement this month.
3. Reason for sale: Don't want it. Bought an external HDD.
4. Warranty details: 10 years
5. *Expected Price: 1300 + shipping
6. *Location of Seller: Kottayam, Kerala
7. *Pictures along with your User ID + date written on a piece of paper.
*flgoo.com/pic/2/08082012144.jpg*flgoo.com/pic/2/08082012146.jpg

Corsair Flash Voyager GT USB drives offer fast performance and rugged reliability in a compact, stylish design. Faster reads and writes mean less time transferring your files and the durable rubber design is both water resistant and shockproof to keep your music, pictures and other data safe.

Fast — On par with portable USB hard drives and more than 2.5 times as fast as other high-capacity USB flash drives
Durable — Corsair's proprietary all-rubber housing is extremely durable, water resistant and drop-tested for worry-free transport of your valuable data
Shock Proof — Solid state storage makes Flash Voyager drives virtual shock proof
Convenient — Just plug it and go! No special cables, no power adapters needed
Compatible — Works with Windows, Windows 7, Mac OS X and even Linux without drivers
Backed by Corsair — A respected name with a passion for great service and support

I got this as replacement for my corsair flash drive from corsair service center. The item is unopened in manufacture sealed packing.

This flash drive is one of the worlds fastest USB 2.0 flash drive. So the cost is high.

Updated: Free Corsair Neck strap + Extra Cap

Last edited:

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
//MOD WARNING

General behaviour rules for the Market section

We are coming across posters who are resorting to something which is termed as 'thread crapping.'

Ideally the discussion should be between the buyer and the seller. If you are a third party and want to make a point, then make it politely and move on. Unnecessary arguments would earn you infraction and then ban. Same is applicable for sellers too - be polite.

If you want to make price offers (lowballing) or offer something for trade, do that via PM channel. Do not crap the thread.

I guess you all missed out this part from *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/bazaar/143977-bazaar-section-rules-updated.html

duke123

In the zone
i am interested...mee from kerala also...but highly overpriced when you can get usb 3.0 16GB ~1000r/s @flipkart

OP
M

mkerala

Journeyman
i am interested...mee from kerala also...but highly overpriced when you can get usb 3.0 16GB ~1000r/s @flipkart

There is no item on flipkart for sale. Also this is Corsair GT. GT cost more.
Also new flash drives comes with only 5 years warranty. This has 10 year warranty.

Please see the price of Corsair GT 16Gb USB 2.0
Corsair Flash Voyager GT 16Gb Pendrive
CORSAIR FLASH VOYAGER GT 16GB SUPER RUGGED HIGH SPEED USB FLASH PEN DRIVE | eBay

duke123

In the zone
why do u need 10 years warranty...buy 16Gb USB 3.0 with better speed. ~ 1000₹ and throw it away after 5 years...then buy 100Gb at 500₹ use another 5 year....:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom