Career Guidane: IT Recruiter or Development

shar_yogi

Broken In
Hello,

I have completed V Sem of MCA and the project sem have started.

I have two job offer's one is for Trainee Android Developer and other is for Trainee IT Recruiter.
I am in dilemma which one to choose, as i don't know the scope and future of I.T. Recruiter.

Please guide me here.

Piyush

Lanaya
If you have to choose from those 2, then Android Dev is much better option. It doesnt restricts your scope of skills. And growth possibility as well.

Hrishi

IT Recruiter - is this something like talent acquisition analyst ? If yes , then stay away from it. It's more like sales and coordination stuff.
Source : Worked for 3 months as a IT Recruiter for a Top IT Firm. Left it because there was nothing so technical about it. Lots of money, Yes! Lots of pressure and extroverted profile.

Development on the other hand is core technical and completely different profile. You just need to be technically skilled though.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Trainee android developer eyes closed. I.T recruiter isn't technical considering you have MCA background.
I'm an android developer too. You'll learn things end to end. Your java fundamentals should be decent. Brush them up.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Yup. Going for the Dev job is far more reasonable & there will also be scope for growth as [MENTION=89186]Piyush[/MENTION] mentioned.

Top Bottom