Broadllyne and Sify

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
i had first hand experience of what cable net can provide ...... i had speeds of upto 350 kB/s ...... yes kilo Bytes (bit-torrent) there possibly was a glitch in the matrix which led to this from morning ofjune 22 i had speeds more than 100kB/s and hell i made most of it ...... vista that i completed only 34% i had complete dwnload also i downlded a movie worth 1.02GB and a game which was also 1.28GB ..... this diwali bonanza continued thru the night and till 4:00 am of 23 june i was awake whole starring at the staggering speeds ...... there is no paid pack that offers this ........... guyz believe it was awesome to see i even took screen shots

T

thunderbird.117

mAV3 said:
i had first hand experience of what cable net can provide ...... i had speeds of upto 350 kB/s ...... yes kilo Bytes (bit-torrent) there possibly was a glitch in the matrix which led to this from morning ofjune 22 i had speeds more than 100kB/s and hell i made most of it ...... vista that i completed only 34% i had complete dwnload also i downlded a movie worth 1.02GB and a game which was also 1.28GB ..... this diwali bonanza continued thru the night and till 4:00 am of 23 june i was awake whole starring at the staggering speeds ...... there is no paid pack that offers this ........... guyz believe it was awesome to see i even took screen shots

You are telling us what you have downloaded. I dont care about sify anymore.

1. Bad service.
2. Bad customer support.
3. Bad pricing.
4. Bad speeds.
5. They firewall all ports.

thunderbird.117 said:
You are telling us what you have downloaded. I dont care about sify anymore.

1. Bad service.
2. Bad customer support.
3. Bad pricing.
4. Bad speeds.
5. They firewall all ports.

lol...i cant write anything more ....im using sify.....
downloading 240-250kbps *24hours ..no speed down ie 31-32kB

but here..no problem at all...i dunno y is there need of this topic??

one more flames post will continue...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom