All Mobile Users, Important how to fend off Offer Callers on your Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

sidharth0384

Right off the assembly line
For Hutch and Other Mobile Users, If you Receive many calls from various Credit Cards Companies or Banks (like ICICI) or Other Mobile Phone Operators or any other Offer (Like the one I get from Club Mahindra Resorts) Calls on your Phone which you feel it is disturbs you, you can simply turn these Call OFF Permanently. I am a Hutch User and Used to get Offer calls from BPL Mobile for More Sim Cards which I always used to reject it but they still used to call me up at any given time. So then I Made up my mind to Take action upon this, I Just mailed Hutch about this matter and asked them to take action or else I would take Legal action against there company by filing a complain in the nearest Police station and also disconnecting the Hutch Mobile Service, because in a way you can see that they have Sold our Personal Information to another Company without My Consent which is a Criminal Offence. A day after I mailed, a Lady from Hutch called me (Today) and Inquired about it and She gave me a method to Tackle this which is very easy.

For Hutch Customers do the following;

Just SMS "STOP Telephone Number from which you got the call" and send it to 123. They will take the necessary action so that they never call you back afterwards.

For Example SMS "STOP 123456789" to 123 {Here 123456789 is the number which called you which you can get it from the last received section of your mobile.

For Other Mobile Users Kindly ask your service Providers for the similar solutions, they should have this Solution or else threaten them as they are invading your Privacy without your Consent.

hemant_mathur

-- No Easter Eggs here --
I once asked airtel cc a fewmonths ago but they didn't had any such service at that time .. not sure if they provide it now

PrinceHeart

In the zone
I got bsnl and reliance. I don't get those bank stuffs, But I do get those ads abt music download and mp3s and videos.. any way to avoid those anyone ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom