Ahh!.. Google Romance Is Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
*www.google.com/romance/images/Romance_150x58.gif

Pin All Your Romantic Hopes on Google
When you think about it, love is just another search problem. And we’ve thought about it. A lot. Google Romance™ is our solution.

Google Romance is a place where you can post all types of romantic information and, using our Soulmate Search™, get back search results that could, in theory, include the love of your life. Then we'll send you both on a Contextual DateTM, which we'll pay for while delivering to you relevant ads that we and our advertising partners think will help produce the dating results you're looking for.
With Google Romance, you can:
  • <LI class=body>Upload your profile – tell the world who you are, or, more to the point, who you’d like to think you are, or, even more to the point, who you want others to think you are. <LI class=body>Search for love in all (or at least a statistically significant majority of) the right places with Soulmate Search, our eerily effective psychographic matchmaking software.
  • Endure, via our Contextual Dating option, thematically appropriate multimedia advertising throughout the entirety of your free date.
Learn more: Take the Tour, Press Release, FAQ

[xubz]

"The Cake is a Lie!!"
Sheesh!! It was a April Fools Joke

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google's_hoaxes

Edit: (@aakash_mishra-> You Beat me to It! :) )

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
man that made my day , very good joke , on first seeing this i thought the rumors about google world domination are going to be true !

anandk

Distinguished Member
google has put its finger in EVERY pie; but now they are feeling the discomfort in having spread too thinly, and are now planning for focussed consolidation in the future.

shaunak

Tux Fan
Well atleast the world dominators have a good sense of humour.

Some memorable jokes:
*www.google.com/mentalplex/
*www.google.com/jobs/lunar_job.html
*www.google.com/technology/pigeonrank.html

But the romance thing has to be the best!

Last edited:

outlaw

De@d
google's really good at practical jokes

hmm.... i guess not all google guys are typical uber nerds after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom