about digital camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushal

Right off the assembly line
hi , i want to take new digital camera.so plz suggest me as my budget is between 7,000 to 10,000.

madman123

Broken In
u got a company in ur mind....i'd suggest sony...but 10k might be somewhat short for a good sony....hmm
perhaps a casio of a canon...

prasad_den

Padawan
Get something from Canon. They provide more setting options and better picture qualities compared to others in the same range.

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
prasad_den said:
Get something from Canon. They provide more setting options and better picture qualities compared to others in the same range.

Who needs extra settings, nikkon has suffitient things but mainly it can take the best quality pics !!!

madman123

Broken In
features aren't the most important factor, u have apoint there...u should see whether the camera has atleast 5mp...and don't get caught up in all the talking of some funny sounding features that give the appearance of being so amazing...the backbone is what is important..so make sure it has enough optical zoom...digital is useless for good shots....features should include basics such as photo effect, light setting...make sure it supoorts a good memory storage...something with high speed transfers and has decent battery life...

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
madman123 said:
features aren't the most important factor, u have apoint there...u should see whether the camera has atleast 5mp...and don't get caught up in all the talking of some funny sounding features that give the appearance of being so amazing...the backbone is what is important..so make sure it has enough optical zoom...digital is useless for good shots....features should include basics such as photo effect, light setting...make sure it supoorts a good memory storage...something with high speed transfers and has decent battery life...

Hey you wont get get a 5MP camera at that range (7K to 10K) from a reputed brand !!!

madman123

Broken In
sorry, that is true...so ur best shot is something like the canon powershota400...8990rs 3.2 mp...these are prices as of septemeber...so u might be able to get a bit better...
this might be perfect for u, konica-minolta, 5 megapixels, ultra slim aluminum body, 11.9420 rs in september...so it might be in ur budget by now...
or the samsung digimax a402...4,2 mp

mr_356

Broken In
I have Nikon Coolpix 4600.
4 Megapixel.
3x optical Zomm
10x Dizital Zoom.
and lot more option.
and good picture quality too.
I think 4M is quite enough.
And price is also in yr range.

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
hey I have used both canon and nikon's 4.2 MP cameras and I figured out that nikon's quality was better !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom