A strange decision... camera and phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay4u

In the zone
i will be very soon buying a new camera and a new mobile phone... phone options for me are 7610 or 6300 or 6680 or w800i and camera would be sony cybershot some model or any decent company........

My problem i that i want a camera supporting a memory type which will also be supported by the cell phone.... i know 7610 which is my first option support rc mmc card and sd card.... can i have any camera model which will help me in this......

OP
jay4u

jay4u

In the zone
can someone please answer this query of mine.... a nokia phone 7610 (which i have) and a good digicam from reputed brand under 12 k which can share the same expansion card ie SD mini or RS MMC...

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
As far as I know, you cannot use SD cards in MMC slots. They do work the other way around - you can use an MMC in an SD slot. The SD card has a slightly different design and as a result probably doesn't work in an MMC slot.

I'd say look at the media used in the W800i and look for Sony digicams that use the same type of media.

OP
jay4u

jay4u

In the zone
thanks dude... but i have a budget restriction... so cannot go for W800i.... although i can go for the sony cybershot range and spend 15K on it... but my budget for mobile is around 12 and at max 15k.... and i think w800i comes around 24k...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom