Not open for further replies.

crazybutt

Broken In
halo
want a fone wid d best sound and decent mem...shud cost less than 10k

feel free to tell me dat it aint possible...i need all d comments i can

maharajadhiraj

In the zone
Hey dude if u want a fone with gr8 sound quality, don't even think of going for a 6630. I own a 6630 and its sound quality is not good. My bro owns a W550i and its 1 of the best music fones presently. Its got EXCELLENT SOUND QUALITY, blime. nd it wud easily fit in ur budget dude. In music fones, SE rockzzzz....... Dont go for 6630/3230 if u want a music fone. 6630 has a gr8 cam and fast processor while W550i has gr8 sound quality but limited memory of 256 MB and ok quality cam. And whats more- u will hv to buy a memory card with 6630(if u want) but in SE it has 256MB internal memory. That cud save u some bucks........

OP
crazybutt

crazybutt

Broken In
just 1 last quesn tho...shud i go for k750i or w550....both r arnd d same price but k750i has expandable mem slot...i hope d music quality dusnt take a beatin

maharajadhiraj

In the zone
Dude the sound quality of SE W550i ROCKZZZZZZZZZ. If u r a true music lover, u wont regret buying it. But k750i has a gr8 cam, expandable memory and ordinary sound quality like nokia fones. The choice up to u buddy. If u want a gr8 music fone, go for W550i or else go for k750/6630.

Peace

Adhiraj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom