Gaming Headphones

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Hi Guys,
Please suggest some good gaming headphones. And what exactly is the difference between them and normal headphones except the looks and maybe solid body?
Thanks

Hrishi

Positional Audio is better, sometimes known as Virtual 5.1 or surround sound.
They are said to be helpful in locating footsteps, gun fire etc.

Also, some of them offer better isolation and comfort for long duration.
And a lot of them have inbuilt mic for in game communication.

Since you haven't specified a budget so we can't really throw a recommendation.
Logitech G series, or Kingston has some nice budget gaming headsets that are vfm

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Gaming headsets with 3D surround sound, tend to be more accurate in positioning while playing games.
Positional Audio is better, sometimes known as Virtual 5.1 or surround sound.
They are said to be helpful in locating footsteps, gun fire etc.

Also, some of them offer better isolation and comfort for long duration.
And a lot of them have inbuilt mic for in game communication.

Since you haven't specified a budget so we can't really throw a recommendation.
Logitech G series, or Kingston has some nice budget gaming headsets that are vfm

Thanks Guys. Budget 1500-2000 if the warranty and brand is good.

Hrishi

@Flash @Hrishi
Awaiting for your replies dear Brothers.
The budget isn't something where we can really suggest something of brand and quality.
Within 2k budget, you're better off "searching for gaming headphones on Amazon and order one with good reviews and your taste".

If you're willing to go upto 3-3.5k then Hyperx Cloud Stinger is awesome.
There's Asus cereberus too.
Steelseries Siberia.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Never buy any product from Redgear, they are super cool looking but the customer support is horrible. Chinese junk.

sohan_92

In the zone
Sadly, with in 2k budget you won't be getting any decent gaming headphones. Better to stick with generic stereo headphones.

sohan_92

In the zone
Any fine brands/models in this range?
Can't suggest anything, as I am using a Chinese model. Let others suggest. But I can give you my product details.

Kotion Each Over the Ear Headsets with Mic & LED - G2000 Edition (Black/Blue)

This thing is heavier than my office stress.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Can't suggest anything, as I am using a Chinese model. Let others suggest. But I can give you my product details.

Kotion Each Over the Ear Headsets with Mic & LED - G2000 Edition (Black/Blue)

This thing is heavier than my office stress.

I checked that one too but ended up with Redgear as it had more stars, which I now guess are "paid" stars as I got a card write a review and get Rs. 100 pay balance. I hope this one doesn't end up as a defective one too.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
@sohan_92
Does that Kotion model cover the ears fully? It is of a 1000 bucks now.
Also how is this model?
*www.amazon.in/Sennheiser-HD-180-Ov...TF8&qid=1506026487&sr=1-8&keywords=headphones
I am looking for the one which covers the whole ear fully. I have ordered many in the past few months but none of them were upto the mark.

sohan_92

In the zone
Yes, my headphone covers my ears fully. I can't hear outside noise. Build quality is good and strong making headphone heavier. For sound quality i can't guarantee you. Because my JBL C100SI IEM has better sound quality than this headphone. And there is an unnecessary USB which provides fancy light to headphone. Overall Okaish if it is on sale.

Can't comment on the link you provided as I have no idea.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Yes, my headphone covers my ears fully. I can't hear outside noise. Build quality is good and strong making headphone heavier. For sound quality i can't guarantee you. Because my JBL C100SI IEM has better sound quality than this headphone. And there is an unnecessary USB which provides fancy light to headphone. Overall Okaish if it is on sale.

Can't comment on the link you provided as I have no idea.
Thanks

Top Bottom