Yuvraj Singh International Cricket 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

danantha

Broken In
Hi Micosoft announced a cricket-focused game, Yuvraj Singh International Cricket 2007, which will be launched early next year.

The IT major also announced a new gaming title around cricket, the Yuvraj Singh International Cricket 2007, which has been created specifically to cater to the tastes of the Indian gaming market.

The Yuvraj Singh International Cricket 2007 will feature Yuvraj Singh, providing gamers a real-life experience of playing for and against the teams of their choice.

T

thunderbird.117

No Way. This sucks.

Btw where is the source?

It looks like you are the one to announce it.

Welcome To thinkDigit

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
this brian lara international, shane warne international...etc etc etc....now yuvraj international...this all same crap with games re packeaged for respective countries........if at all it is true :) 8)

busyanuj

In the zone
I hope I'm allowed to have a good laugh in here (and I don't run into trouble with the mods for this laughter outburst, God how I miss watching TGILC on tv! )

hahahahhahahaaa
hahahhahahaaaaaaaaaa

Yuvraj Singh International Cricket 2007?

@danantha, would you be kind enough to post a credible source to your post? 'cause I have difficulty in fathoming that a cricket game about India can be named after Yuvraj Singh instead of Sachin or Rahul Dravid and the likes...

if it's true then I'd sure be surprised like anything. IF.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
danantha said:
Hi Micosoft announced a cricket-focused game, Yuvraj Singh International Cricket 2007, which will be launched early next year.

The IT major also announced a new gaming title around cricket, the Yuvraj Singh International Cricket 2007, which has been created specifically to cater to the tastes of the Indian gaming market.

The Yuvraj Singh International Cricket 2007 will feature Yuvraj Singh, providing gamers a real-life experience of playing for and against the teams of their choice.

Post the link of microsoft site...where they have made this public.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
I just googled before laughing at him.

*www.ciol.com/content/news/Products/2006/106092503.asp
*www.indiainfoline.com/news/innernews.asp?storyId=16073&lmn=1&cat=18
*www.channeltimes.com/channeltimes/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=76085&cat_id=820

@danantha, welcome to the forum . Include the source of any news you post on the forum to avoid confusion.

hemant_mathur

-- No Easter Eggs here --
This has been declared at the X BOX 360 launch party in New Delhi .. this game will be X BOX exclusive and it has been posted here before also .. do search before posting .. here is the link to that thread : *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36962

busyanuj

In the zone
okay, check out this video Sourabh found:
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQMfceRmA0w&eurl=

hilarious!

Yuvraj Singh International Cricket 2007

OP
danantha

danantha

Broken In
Ok you need the source. Some of the source sites

www.ciol.com/content/news/Products/2006/106092503.asp

www.exchange4media.com/e4m/izone1/izone_fullstory.asp?section_id=4&news_id=22875&tag=17602

*www.indiainfoline.com/news/innernews.asp?storyId=16073&lmn=1&cat=18

www.hunterstrat.com/news/category/legal

*www.itnewsonline.com/showstory.php?storyid=5548&scatid=5&contid=1

www.zeenews.com/znnew/articles.asp?rep=2&aid=324901&sid=ENV&ssid=29

YSIC 2007 is not developed by microsoft. They just announced thisgame which will be available in xbox version. YSIC 2007 is developed by codemasters. Guys dont Assume things just by overlooking the post as it makes ass of u and me.

I am sorry for not including the source site at my early post but the information is from credible source and you can even google it.

Not yet satisfied. Wait till early months of 2007 and get the game(legally or using bittorrent).

Sourabh

Laptoping
and not even a Grade A player. Dhoni would have been a lot better considering the slew of brands he has become the brand ambassador for. Another one would have ofcourse done him no harm :p I have nothing against Yuvraj but he doesn't fit in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom