Your message for 15th August!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pannaguma

Turn The Page
gaurav_indian said:
Write your message for 15th August.:p

My message is "Respect all the religions just like yours"
Agree, +1 to it. But for that to happen i think one must first become a total atheist. Then religion wouldnt matter to him.:D

One Example: A professor in my classes started telling everyone in class abt how Taj Mahal could probably be a hindu temple (for him it was 100% definite). He went on and on for 10-15 mins. Then started giving reasons: the four minarets are tapering, and muslim architecture doesnt have tapering strutures. So I asked him how the QUTUB MINAR was tapering. To that he says It was built by Chandragupt !!!! :D:D:D(in 2AD???!!!!). HAHAHA. Then se says that though he had been to AGRA many times he never visited TAJ MAHAL, now that it was "proved":shock::D:D (!!!) to be a hindu temple he would visit it ASAP.

Man if people have such attitudes towards other religions, it will create only hatred.:(

Last edited:

cynosure

UbuntuUser
Please politicians use your brains. Make this country better, leave all the ghotalas aside.

Duh! Like somebody's listening.

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Lets change our IT industry.

Current scenario: IT => Indian Technology => Less tech, less pay
Proposed scenario: IT => Information Technology => More tech, more pay

RaghuKL

Swalpa Adjust Maadi
Education for all ===== Not just for 33% +8%+ 12% + others %

Pls DO NOT use plastic flags for hoisting
*www.mha.gov.in/nationalflag2002.htm

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
1 life spread love not hatred - manan

and yeah i too want that 2 mbps conx at the price of 128 ;)

nix

^lolzz...great..
why do you people whine about religious intolerance...see, there are always two sides to a coin, nothing is one sided. every religion should respect every other religion. now many people are pretending to be secular, but they aint. its all to put up a show. these ppl pretend. but deep inside they are intolerant towards other religions...

Pathik

Google Bot
My msg is "F**K FEAR, DRINK BEER".. :D
lolz just kidding..
hmm it wd be "Give us 3G and cheap unlimited broadband.." and remove unnecessary taxes on electronic goods.. :D

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
my msg--
Someone start a pro audio mag in india.and better give a 2mbps unlimited connection for a better price.also reduce prices so computer education\internet is not a luxury.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
my message -

Hindi should be the world's language :)
it is so easy , and has some funny words like abbey , bidu etc

and indian software professionals must not rush to other countries . we must create a situation where other country professionals come in india .

and one more thing , dont give me 2mbitps , if you can , instead give 8 people internet at 30kbytesps .

and ....

thinkdigit forum ....
(continued...)

rahul.ims

Right off the assembly line
happy independence day to all of u .....
lets pledge to make our nation a better place to live ...
pledge to make it corruption free....
pledge to plant a few trees...
hey man its ok to be techie always but for the nation 1 has some duties .. n those can't b done jus sitting on a hi-fi system....
i'm not jus saying all this....i do it so m saying....

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
The 15th August is coming - The Indian Independence Day. A great struggle was raised by the people of India to gain this freedom. Its a day to wish all fellow Indians a very "Happy Independence Day".

If there is one place on the face of earth where all the dreams of living men have found a home from the very earliest days when man began the dream of existence, it is India!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom