your help-please

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarn_2004

In the zone
I have Windowns 98, second version. I usally send a lot of e-mails. So, whenever i am using Word or Excel, I eagerly attempt to connect to expect replies to my e-mails.

So, I waste much time in doing so.

Is there any way or method to inform me automatically on my computer whenever a reply from my receipient comes to me,Sir, Please?

babumuchhala

In the zone
You can use the mesengers.
Allow them to run in the background and they will notify u of your mails.

For Gmail use Gmail Notifier

If you have any other POP/IMAP based accounts you can let Thunderbird check for new mails as frequently as you like

tuxfan

Technomancer
ePrompter 2.0 is what you are looking for :)

ePrompter automatically and simultaneously checks and retrieves your e-mail messages from up to 16 password-protected e-mail accounts, such as AOL, Hotmail, Yahoo, POP3, Earthlink, Excite, Juno, GO, Gmail, Email.com, Mail.com, Mindspring, MSN, MyWay, OneBox, Rediffmail, USA.net, and hundreds of other e-mail domains.

ePrompter not only lets you compose, forward, and reply to your retrieved messages, but also gives you the ability to delete unwanted spam or suspicious-looking mail without having to launch your e-mail program or having to go to your Web mail's site.

ePrompter notification features include a unique rotating tray icon and a choice of five screensavers that let you know at a glance the number of new messages in each account, as well as audio alerts for new messages. ePrompter also includes autodial for automatic message retrieval.

Version 2.0 build 2 adds supports for Gmail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom