Your dream configuration!

Status
Not open for further replies.

geek_rohit

In the zone
Hello everyone.
Well got a PC recently, which was the best PC that my pockets allowed.
Its a Intel P2 2.8HT Prescott, Intel 865GBF, 256MD DDR400, 80 GB PATA, Samsung Syncmaster 17", DVD Dombo. My dream PC though is the Alienware's Gaming rig. Just wondered what is ur dream config if u had all the money. And what u have currently. So post ur configs. Both the dream ones and the actual/present ones. Mention the basic use of ur PC if u wish.

Sourabh

Laptoping
Well this has been discussed many times before

SEARCH the forum before starting a new topic

Plz dun expect users mention their dream rigs again

AS for ur config its GOOD if u were budget concious!!

Xpect this topic to get locked soon :wink:

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
:roll: :roll: :roll: sheeeeeeesh,.........another thread for ideal PC???
for us who r in IT field there will NEVER be a perfect PC...even if its
"alienware" with SLI nd all....

so plsssssssss rohit stop intiating new threads on topics discussed nd debated before....search them,view them ...nd enjoy!

but even then if u wanna have a new thread ...think of sumthing new nd strange... :wink: :wink: iam thinking hard now-a-days....of a nice topic for creating a thread!!! :wink:

OP
geek_rohit

geek_rohit

In the zone
SORRY!

Sorry forum. Will take care next time while creating a new thread. Well I wasn't a frequent user in the forum. But now i'm will be regular. So will take care not to create another thread.
Sincere Apologies :oops: :oops: :(

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Re: SORRY!

geek_rohit said:
Sorry forum. Will take care next time while creating a new thread. Well I wasn't a frequent user in the forum. But now i'm will be regular. So will take care not to create another thread.
Sincere Apologies :oops: :oops: :(

Not Necessary to be a regular user here ..co 3 days gap and you are going to miss most of the new topics.

Just use Search option and it will help you a lot.

liquid_nitrogen88

Journeyman
iam thinking hard now-a-days....of a nice topic for creating a thread!!!
nice that u r doin it at laaaaast buddy................i'm dying 2 c a thread of yours...... :lol:...do come up with something hot soon..........

[poWer]

Oldskool TranceAddict
IN MY DREAMS. but my LOVE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MY GF more than the computer in my dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom