Yippeee! I won the Distrowatch competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolblue

Broken In
Yippeee! I won the Distrowatch competition!

See *distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=current

I'll be getting the book "Beginning Ubuntu Linux: From Novice to Proffessional" ABSOLUTELY FREE:)

Just wanted to share with u all....

Cheers
Yasser

OP
C

coolblue

Broken In
Thanks guys! :)
It feels so nice to have won something...and to see my name on such a popular linux weekly....and to get congrats from ya all :p

coolblue said:
Thanks guys! :)
It feels so nice to have won something...and to see my name on such a popular linux weekly....and to get congrats from ya all :p

congrats again here, I saw you on linux for you forums also :lol:

adit_sen

In the zone
if i were u i'd wish i'd got a guide to gentoo rather than ubuntu. anyhow...congrats...

peace...
aditya

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
adit_sen said:
if i were u i'd wish i'd got a guide to gentoo rather than ubuntu. anyhow...congrats...

peace...
aditya
Gentoo has the most detailed guide I have ever seen for an linux OS. Just visit it's website www.gentoo.org/doc/en/indiex.xml. You will be lost in the maze of information available out there and it keeps on changing quite fast.
Besides you can also visit its wiki at www.gentoo-wiki and have so much to read on.
Besides they have very busy forums too at [urlhttp://forums.gentoo.org[/url].
And a lot more.
You just need to know where to find.
It is just impossible to create a book for all this. Somethings just keep on changing in every few days even when no new version of gentoo is released.
And IMHO you can never create a book for gentoo cos it's too flexible and too rapidly evolving. What you can do is like me get a document compiled containing all informations from the above sites according to your needs. That's the best document that can be made for gentoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom