yet ANOTHER way to bypass windows validation found ........

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandk

Distinguished Member
Regarding Windows Validation : first a bypass was found *news.zdnet.com/2100-1009_22-5717127.html?tag=nl
microsoft, within days patched it up.

now another way has been found.
check out *archives.neohapsis.com/archives/fulldisclosure/2005-08/0113.html

also click *news.zdnet.com/2100-1009_22-5821113.html

i guess now this cat-n-mouse game will go on ....
:wink:

Portus

Broken In
This will not convert your copy into Geniune. This bypass is valid only for Windows Update.

I have a genuine copy- just pay 4000 bucks and get a legitimate license.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Man all cant afford WIN XP like u buddy, they have peace of mind in pir editions and value it like a treasure,

Well, i dont see a need to bypass for updates as i get it without any prob on my pir. version... :wink:

Portus

Broken In
I don't think there will be many illegal Windows Vista Copies because of advanced anti-piracy protection. And Rock-Solid Acitvation system

But even if someone mangaes to install a illegal copy then he/she will not be able to install any other Microsoft Products due "Standard Genuin Validation Check".

This is going to be the implemented in all MS Products. We have already seen IE7 Beta which has this validation check

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Portus said:
I don't think there will be many illegal Windows Vista Copies because of advanced anti-piracy protection. And Rock-Solid Acitvation system

But even if someone mangaes to install a illegal copy then he/she will not be able to install any other Microsoft Products due "Standard Genuin Validation Check".

This is going to be the implemented in all MS Products. We have already seen IE7 Beta which has this validation check

i dun think so buddy! microsoft's every piracy protection system is cracked within a day!! probably coz i've heard many times that most of the it is the microsoft staff that leaks this info!!

so, imho the only way to curb piracy is to lower the price of the product!

Portus

Broken In
Its not the question of cracking. It is the question of Updates. Microsoft is a very big company and it has to cover up the costs of research, developments and maintenence.

Portus

Broken In
Don't you read Microsoft Privacy Policy. They have no rights to take private information from any users according to US Law.

Its not that they do it on purpose. Every individual has got right to remain anonymous.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
K, but they never complained much bout piracy y?

P.s load an avatar by goin to ur profile (top of page) and in it go to the end to see the avatar sec.

Portus

Broken In
Who told they never complained about 98 Piracy, I think it was one of the most Pirated version of Windows, not even XP

Portus

Broken In
Anyway software is not your property. Everyone should understand what End User License Agreement really is.

Its like taking someone else's stuff without permission(you call them thieves). This is Like virtual stealing.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
i agree to that buddie but piracy is needed for employment and vice versa as without pircy there will be no security jobs ... :cry:

Portus

Broken In
This is exactly why people in India don't invent something like "Windows"or we could have got that software for very cheap price.

Techies in India work for someone else's invention instead of inventing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom