yeah MTNL IP kwon nahin chodta

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshishSharma

Livin' in the ghetto
Hi Guys,

I got a MTNL Broadband connection in delhi, like BSNL it also assigns dynamic ip. In an attempt to download files from Rapidshare I've tried to reset the router as well as the normal procedure of ipconfig /flushdns .. release ... renew but the ip comes back to be the same one:sad: . I am getting nice download speeds between 70 - 200 kbps:p and having to wait 80 minutes between downloads is killing me:mad: .

Please guys help me out, don't suggest buying premium account bcz i can't so please help me make this router change ip or some other trick to generate premium account ...

Please help yaar ...

sam_1710

Youngling
after every download jus switch off an switch on your modem.. and poof.. u cant find the download limit.!! :)

OP
AshishSharma

AshishSharma

Livin' in the ghetto
Tried that several times yaar I turn off the router and then wait for 1 minute and then turn it back on and it still gets the same ip bcz when I try downloading from rapidshare it tells me to wait for 80 minutes :(

suraj

Journeyman
AshishSharma said:
Tried that several times yaar I turn off the router and then wait for 1 minute and then turn it back on and it still gets the same ip bcz when I try downloading from rapidshare it tells me to wait for 80 minutes :(

:-( i haven't tried it
ashish just switch off from all the system ,router ,pc, for "15 " minutes then,
then again configured your router giving new ip address just check the difult gateway , it should be in right manner .

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
1.If you have Win 98 installed, boot into it and you will get a new ip address.
2. If your modem supports LAN and USB, then just unplug your lan and connect through USB or vice versa and you will get a new IP address.:cool:

Third Eye

gooby pls
AshishSharma said:
Hi Guys,

I got a MTNL Broadband connection in delhi, like BSNL it also assigns dynamic ip. In an attempt to download files from Rapidshare I've tried to reset the router as well as the normal procedure of ipconfig /flushdns .. release ... renew but the ip comes back to be the same one:sad: . I am getting nice download speeds between 70 - 200 kbps:p and having to wait 80 minutes between downloads is killing me:mad: .

Please guys help me out, don't suggest buying premium account bcz i can't so please help me make this router change ip or some other trick to generate premium account ...

Please help yaar ...

Rapidshare sux dude....i also have MTNL triband connection,only premium account is the solution........

OP
AshishSharma

AshishSharma

Livin' in the ghetto
tech_mastermind said:
Rapidshare sux dude

It sure does but still it's the biggest file hosting service and no matter how much I hate it I have to use it .... bcz somehow everytime u search for anything it's there on rapidshare only .....

tech_mastermind said:
....i also have MTNL triband connection,only premium account is the solution........

So the router doesn't get new IP no matter what u do ... right ?

OP
AshishSharma

AshishSharma

Livin' in the ghetto
Damn !!!! then may I request some other way around this 80 minutes wait ? If you know a way please lemme know ... In case it can't be made public feel free to PM me ...

ApoorvKhatreja

Journeyman
Lucky_star said:
1.If you have Win 98 installed, boot into it and you will get a new ip address.
2. If your modem supports LAN and USB, then just unplug your lan and connect through USB or vice versa and you will get a new IP address.:cool:

How will that help? The ISP doesn't check which operating system your running while assigning you an IP. If you want to say that logging into a different operating system would mean a new IP request, then it is equivalent to flushdns...

rahull

Broken In
ok just turn off router and back turn on it will solve your problem if u are not on static ip ! i Think for Unlimited mtnl delhi Mtnlis assigning static Ip!

For rs.com Premiums you will love it when u see 89 mb free space on your 200gb Hdd

ApoorvKhatreja

Journeyman
^^
Read people, read. 2 people have already suggested that. He's confirmed that he gets the same IP after rebooting too. Anyways, which plan are you on, Ashish?

eddie

El mooooo
Yes MTNL broadband users get static IP so you better be on your best behaviour on various torrent or other file sharing websites. If they block your IP...you are gone :D No chance of getting back in...

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
ApoorvKhatreja said:
How will that help? The ISP doesn't check which operating system your running while assigning you an IP. If you want to say that logging into a different operating system would mean a new IP request, then it is equivalent to flushdns...

Yah, I know, but it works with me...

OP
AshishSharma

AshishSharma

Livin' in the ghetto
@ ApoorvKhatreja : I am on MTNL 256 Kbps Unlimited connection the Rs 900 one
@ Eddie : Thanks man I'll keep that in mind ;)
@ Lucky Star : Are you on MTNL broadband Connection ?

@ Everyone : Kuch Jugaad batao yaar yeh problem to hal he nahin hoti :(

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
I don't have a MTNL connection, but my dynamic ip settings are same as BSNL and MTNL. Flushing and renewing doesn't give a new address.:(
I had to wait for 1 hour each time I did some download from rapidshare. Then I came across the USB port in the modem. I connected through it....and voila! got a new address.
Sometimes (I am not saying always), I boot in to 98 and get a new ip address after flushing.

OP
AshishSharma

AshishSharma

Livin' in the ghetto
^^^Damn my good luck ... there is no USB interface on my modem, nd I already have Windows XP, Vista and Linux on my Lappi can't afford to install Windows 98 now :(

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
hey dude just switch of ur modem and restart it again ....after getting the link & act. just refresh the rapidshare page.....it will work...i do the same..

Third Eye

gooby pls
dursleyin said:
hey dude just switch of ur modem and restart it again ....after getting the link & act. just refresh the rapidshare page.....it will work...i do the same..

did you read earlier posts in this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom