Yahoo woes

Status
Not open for further replies.

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
Yesterday when i tried to sign in to Yahoo Messenger i was unable to do so . I tried a couple of time but did not succeed . Then i decided to go the website and check my Yahoo mail . There i got the same error that my password was incorrect even though i hadnt changed it . I clicked on the lost passoword link . I was taken to a page where i had to enter my Bdate , Zip code and country . Luckily i remebered the correct info as i had entered the correct ones while making my account . But after submitting the info i got a response saying that � For your protection your account has been temporarily disabled “ .

Dont know what is the reason for it . Please help.

Madhur

Vyasram

The pWnster
I once had such problem with ebay. Maybe you entered your yahoo id and password info in some site acting as yahoo, they look exactly like yahoo , but not real . thus they'd steal ur info and use ur account thinking that u might be a super business tycoon.

Yahoo temporarily bans ur account for your own protection.

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
The right term is 'phishing'. But I doubt if it was that unless he followed a phishing mail.

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
You need to mail yahoo help desk asking them to unlock you account. MIght b yahoo messed sumthn or your accoung was locked by someone, happens.

OP
M

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
HI Guys

Finally got my account back after sending around 4 mails to the Yahoo Customer Care . They asked for all the info which i remembered .

Thanks for all your help anyways

OP
M

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
@ qwerty : Remember such info in future . Basically i use same info for all account , thats why i remember .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom