Yahoo with POP3 and mail forward free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tushar.bar

Journeyman
u can create yahoo account using "*edit.europe.yahoo.com/config/mail?.intl=uk" and get POP3 and mail forward activated in u r account

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
POP3 is active for Indian users also!

As a Yahoo! Delivers member (you asked to receive special offers via when you registered with us), you can take advantage of email forwarding and POP access. Each one is free, exclusively for Yahoo! Delivers members.

Try this link in your mailbox to see:

*popfwd.mail.yahoo.com/pf/PopFwd?.done=*in.f84.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Options?YY=170

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Yes! When I signed up for Yahoo! Mail I clicked on receieving additional offers via their sponsors which you might not have checked at that time! So I am a Yahoo! Delivers customer while you are not!

Sorry if the link does not works for you! It works for me though! Also you have to click on that link after logging in your Yahoo! Mail! Remember that!

While for an exisiting account...you can check all your Profile and personal options area but I am not sure whether you will be able to become a Yahoo! Delivers customer or not!

tubelight

Broken In
so if you select sponsors, you can get mail forwarding and pop3?

i am sure these sponsors are going to send you spam mail....

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
BTW To tell you I never saw a single mail from any sponsor in my life! I never know who are those sponsors! And you consider Spam from Yahoo! who spents millions of dollar in researching new methods for Spam Fighting!

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
the linked also worked for me..me too never received a single spam mail in my id which i use for 6 years now !!!!

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Noways...For past so many years...i signed up for those sponsors while signing up...Not even a single mail from their so called Sponsors!!

Check sidewinder's post also!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom