Yahoo Messenger!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

khandu

In the zone
Hey ppl

Quick Questions..

1) We normally make new Status messages.. But can we delete them ?? or change them ?? Once made.. i cant see ne option to delete or change them...

2) Is there any addon to YM like MSN has MSN plus and other softwares

3) Some ppl have faces next to their name.. How to get that?? some changes in profile ??

shyam911

Journeyman
I am not sure about deleting the custom status messages. The faces are actually avatars. if i am right u get that with yahoo messenger 6.0 and above. You can create your own avatar or use yahoo's avatar creator. Go to Yahoo's Preferences and under the Diaplay Image option you can change the default to display your avatar. you can also go to www.avatar-zone.com/ to use other avatars. Hope this helps

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
as for first question, i dont think so.

second: some softwares for yahoo! like patch it used for runnin two instances of msngr, but i think they r not like addons

third: they are Avatars, for making them visit Yahoo! Avatars

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
1. u cant delete a status message that is created but i change it. And if u dont like a status that u had created once, then dont use it. :wink:

2. i dont know and i am not sure

3. U can get ur avatars, just click on the photo panel of ur Y! mess and add a avatar or a custom photo.
Name changes in profile can be done here: www.profiles.yahoo.com and login with ur user ID and make changes.

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Do this thing ..
Start > Run > Regedit <Press Enter>

Navigate to ..
HKey_Current_User> Software > Yahoo > Pager > Profiles > {your profilename} > Custom Msgs ..

You can delete whatever you want .. :p ..

Also these locations ..

HKey_Users > {Some Random Number} > Software > Yahoo > Pager > Profiles > {your profilename} > Custom Msgs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom