1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

yahoo messenger

Discussion in 'Software Q&A' started by Trinity, Feb 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trinity

Trinity New Member

hi there,

I have a very frustrating issue with yahoo! messenger.I am WinXP user.I used to have msger on the

startup list and each time i start the pc it throws this error "Yahoo! Messenger has encountered

a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." and never worked in that

particular session. i have tried uninstalling and re-installing n number of times however not in

tune.

So i tried removing it from the startup list but no joy...no sooner i started my comp it came up

with the same error mentioned above. I m confused wat are XP and yahoo msger up to?

Don't give a second thought to write, just gimme a working solution!!!!

Thanx

2. susk21

susk21 New Member

I also encounter such errors in XP. in my case it is sofware called MyPhone(which is used for voice chat on LAN). Plz somebody give solution for this.

3. readermaniax

readermaniax New Member

hey delete the registry related to yahoo messenger and then install

4. ::vicky::

::vicky:: New Member

remove the yahoo mess completely and then install again a new one and try to clean ur registry of the entry yahoo messenger u try the software regcleaner 4.3 by jouni vourio just search it on google

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.