Status
Not open for further replies.

abhinavchadda

Broken In
well there is this strange problem i am facing with yahoo messenger....whenever i right click anywhere on the messenger screen or on the messenger button on the taskbar or the sys tray, the messenger shuts down instabtaneously...
i tried reinstalling it and also from diff sources ...
my config is athlon-Xp 1800+ 256mb ram with 128mb geforce fx graphics...i have loaded window blinds....

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
I think u need to to get a stable version of Y!
Get it here:
*messenger.yahoo.com/messenger/download/

And download only Y! 6, coz it's stable than Y! 7.

Thread moved here

Nimda

l33t n00b!
Such errors are common in the beta version. Right click on contact shuts down messenger or Closing chat window shuts down messenger etc. Upgrade.. oops downgrade to version 6. That should solve the problem. :)

mariner

Ambassador of Buzz
well i have been using the beta version of y!7 and so far here have been no problems.

r u guys sure of it that this is due to the beta version of the messenger?

effyouseakay

Broken In
Mahesh Babu said:
Problem is very simple dear

Dont right click on anywhere in messenger screen
Oh Yeah!! I Miss the Sarcasm Part........

How Then Would you Suppose to "Send Message to All in Group"/"view Profile"/"View or Update Contact Details" ???

I too am Using BETA VErsion and It Works Fine. Maybe there's any Conflicts With Other Apps in ur System.Try Reinstalling or if the Problem Persists,Do as Nimda Suggested...

arcticflare

Journeyman
hey i have the same prob. this started happening when i upgraded to messenger7 beta. i tried reinstalling no use. even when i went back to yahoo messenger 6 it started giving same prob. i tried to repair using repair command but the repair process hung when it came to a file stock.dll . yeah i'm not right cliking anymore

expertno.1

Technomancer
till now the best version yahoo messenger is 6
so use this
aslo Digit has also not provided YM 7 beta in this month why ???? coz its sluggish

OP
A

abhinavchadda

Broken In
hi ,thanx u all guys ....but i think i hav fouind the problem maker...as i suspected it was because of window blinds,so those of u who are experiencing this prob unload it....

Charley

Just Do It
drgrudge said:
I think u need to to get a stable version of Y!
Get it here:
*messenger.yahoo.com/messenger/download/

And download only Y! 6, coz it's stable than Y! 7.

Thread moved here

Stable version 6 - Frequently I get bumped with an error as illegal operation, will be shut down.

G

expertno.1 said:
till now the best version yahoo messenger is 6
so use this
aslo Digit has also not provided YM 7 beta in this month why ???? coz its sluggish

in this month it is there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom