Yahoo Messenger Problem..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipen01

Youngling
Hey..

Since last 2 days...i am unable to log in on Yahoo Messenger ..Dunno whats the prob..but even tried installing different version several times..still the problem persisits..

when cliked on sign In..its waits for a while and doesnt log in..returns to original screen..(ID-PASS)

SO what do i do..??

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Try to install latest Flash version.
Afaik, once one member faced the same problem and the reason behind it was old version of flash!

paul_007

Padawan
follow this and ur problem will be solved(i think) :))

double click yahoo messenger icon in the system tray (dont enter any user name and password) . go to messenger TAB and then connection preferences and then tick mark "firewall with no proxies"

and now try to log in

OP
Dipen01

Dipen01

Youngling
@itwazzntme:- No yaar..i dont have other clients relyin on Yahoo as of now..

@paul :- Dude i tried everysettings from there..but its not working...

@Vishal :- well actually i just installed flash sometime before..!! infact to be precise..u can say problem MIGHT hav started after i installed FLASH....

btw frends are suggesting it mite be some virus (guess Redlof) coz even VIEW -> Folder Options from Normal Explorer is vanished..i mean i cant access it..as its no longer there..

so the folder which i hav already made HIDDEN..i hav to search em and change thier attributes...

and to add woes...actually i use Airtel MOBILE OFFICE and since last 3 days...the net speed is pathetic 4get d/lding..i cant even browse properly..

even though am in PUNE and my CELL is edge enabled and Airtel here offers EDGE...

So this all leads me to thinik that theres a virus..but i hav installed QUICK HEAL with latest updates since long time..and its not detecting...so what should i do now..??

Thanx..
Dipen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom