yahoo messenger-instaling PROBLEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobileman

In the zone
hi all,
well my friend was using an old version of yahoo mail. yesterday he tried to download its latest version tru dialup connection. while instaling, system shows 'unable to install, executional error occurred '. all these was a telecon wt him.
well,i might have to go to him by tmro. was there any guidence?

waiting

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
what is the size of the installer file?
If its a file in KBs then probably its an online installer, and with the dialup connection, its facing problem..
Better download the full installer file first. It will be about 10-11 MB. Install that.:)

geo

Right off the assembly line
yahoo messenger installs online
first it downloads an installer file of size <1mb
then it downloads the messenger of size ~9.5mb to c:\program files\yahoo!\installer by default. open that location & u can see a .tmp file. wait till the download is complete i.e. this file changes to something like ymsgr8us.exe. this happens at 80-85% of total progress. so keep watching and copy the file to some other location immediately. or the installer will delete it automatically. now u havethe fulll installer of y!msngr.

Tech Geek

Wise Old Owl
It gives that error sometimes to my friend also
Bcos of very less download speed
some files don't get downloaded properly

x69x

We Need Freedom Again
hello guys

get all mssgr once and keep it in ur pc , just two clicks and u will get fresh mssgr again with out spending 1 hr on dial up

for indian >>*download.yahoo.com/dl/msgr8/in/ymsgr8in.exe

for international >> *download.yahoo.com/dl/msgr8/us/ymsgr8us.exe

*us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/us/msg/vista/buddy_list_05.jpg

if u hv any problem with yahoo or u want any software of yahoo u can pm me at :anti.y4hoo_jatt@yahoo.com

i m attaching a little soft which can make ur mssgr multi id , which means u can run more id at a time

hope u enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom