Yahoo Messenger - I'm On SMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

godsownman

Padawan
I have got a contact on my Yahoo messenger who I wish to avoid. But the thing is that he has logged his cell into Yahoo messenger which means that whenever I click his ID the SMS window opens and I can communicate with him via SMS.

Now the thing is that offlate he has being getting on my nerves and I prefer to activate stealth setting - Permanently Offline for him.

I even did it , but he claims to see my status as ONLINE via his phone but on his computer he sees me as offline.

I wanted to know is it at all possible that he can see my real status via the phone. If so then isn't it bad and ineffective.

Can somebody please try it out and clarify if possible. I cannot try it out .

Thanks .

Hope you all get what I am trying to convey.

readermaniax

Ambassador of Buzz
nah its not possible ive made many of my contacts who are on mobile permanently ofline ...they cant see if im online or ofline

champ_rock

champ_rock
may be he is using some other technique to know ur online status... there r programs that help u know when a person is in offline mode

ishaan

Padawan
i tried it out...it sez offline in the fone also....either hes using other sites or software block checker things as champ_rock sed...or hes jus taking ur case..

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
perhaps u found a very good way to detect who is online or not... :D many people ask me that how to whether some one is online or not... so perhaps we have a good way to know.. :;

OP
godsownman

godsownman

Padawan
Thanks everybody for helping.

I know, I myself, find it wierd when he says that u show online on the phone but offline on Y!Mssng.

And, I doubt that he is using any sort of software to check my status.

Thanks once again.

readermaniax

Ambassador of Buzz
BETA mens that the software can contain bugs etc .. so it might be a bug that you have permanntly offlined him but still he can see you !!! .. try reprtin this prob to yahoo .. use the softwares that have passed the beta stage .. they contain no bugs .. n no probs

killerz

MasterMind
ohh man its so simple i also use it, a software named buddy spy can monitor ur friends telling if they are offline hidin or in a chat rooom...chk it out

readermaniax

Ambassador of Buzz
hey, think man!.. why would you spend money in your internet connection just to check the status of other peopleand then use the gprs connection to send IMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom