Yahoo messenger help

Status
Not open for further replies.

EinSTeiN

Broken In
Ive been using yahoo messenger for more than 3 years. But after installing the new yahoo messenger v6 It has stopped running on my computer. Every time i start it it gives an error and it stops. I have tried mailing to yahoo help and got a reply. But it didnt make the messenger run on my computer. I have reinstalled it more than three times. But still its not working. Help me :(

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Please give a description of the error message that u encounter. Post a screenshot, if possible.

krazydude

Journeyman
Does any 1 know how to get the text written in the new yahoo messgr in diff colors ?? The old messgrs had this option wherein each alphabet appeared in diff colors that u cud choose but now in the new one i cannot find it. I am using ver 1746 now

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
try completely removing yahoo...

uninstall .. then
go to regedit ..
search for yahoo ..
and remove all entries of yahoo messenger ..
restart computer ..
and now try installing an older version ...
hmm shud an older version from somewhere in web ..
if u cant get it them pm me with ur mail-id ..
i'll mail it ..

this is best possible solution i see ..

aadipa

Padawan
krazydude said:
Does any 1 know how to get the text written in the new yahoo messgr in diff colors ?? The old messgrs had this option wherein each alphabet appeared in diff colors that u cud choose but now in the new one i cannot find it. I am using ver 1746 now

Try Color Effects..... It is the icon near the font selection on chat window.
Select Alternet Colors Effect from that window.

walking-techie

Journeyman
dude 1st disable error reporting service from MyComputer/Properties/advanced choose button error reporting service check Disable Error reporting

now check if yahoo works
if not then-->
Now uninstall yahoo msgr, remove all traces from the system using regedit,

now reinstall

i hope this solves ur problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom