Yahoo Messenger 7 India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner

Broken In
When I log in and do anything normal on Yahoo, it works fine. But when I click on the place where it shows my avatar, or in a place which embosses when you place your cursor over it and click there, the messenger logs me out and shuts down.
Is there a solution to this problem ?

readermaniax

Ambassador of Buzz
Try looking for registry related to yahoo....erase it and them install the yahoo messenger again!

----
hopw this helps!

OP
Gunner

Gunner

Broken In
I didn't try it. I uninstalled Yahoo, and installed it again, but it didn't work. Can someone please get me the right tips ?

codeash

Broken In
Send your problem to Yahoo people. They might be able to help you out....

I Don't think so any one will be able to help you here as your problem is very technical

readermaniax

Ambassador of Buzz
Hey do a system restore and then delete the files related to the registry and then install .... if somtin goes wrong then you have a backup and if yo succeed then goo for you!

OP
Gunner

Gunner

Broken In
Ok here's the deal. I have Macromedia Flash Player 8 installed. I still can't understand that tip about the registry. If I'm to contact the Yahoo people, how do I do it ?

codeash

Broken In
readermaniax said:
Hey do a system restore and then delete the files related to the registry and then install .... if somtin goes wrong then you have a backup and if yo succeed then goo for you!

Don't you think so deleting any registry might even cause the whole system crash....

See I am not telling you that Readermania is wrong....He might be right but than just informing you it is very risky task....Backup your important data first....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom