"yahoo" mess(enger) me

Status
Not open for further replies.

almighty

Ambassador of Buzz
"yahoo" mess(enger) problem

hi mates
i am a airtel gprs user, since 2 weeks am getting a starange problem with my YAHOO login... when i try to login yahoo after few minutes i loged in but at the same time i logout in second... am not able to stay in messenger for a minute...
when i change my connection prefernce to "firewall with no proxies" it work fine but am getting messages late and not able to use webcam :(
by default yahoo conection is set as "no proxies" and when i try to use this connection type "no proxies" i am not stable dere for a second...
i thot some thing happend to my id so i tried with my another id , but no luck again the same problem with my another id too
so tried TRILLION but with trillion too am not able to login and stay in yahoo messenger
to fix it i formated mt pc but no luck again...
i can login in msn,gmail,rediff...
are all airtel gprs user facing the same problem? what wud be solution...?
need ur help
thanking u

Last edited:

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
I my friend uses Airtel GPRS and he is not having this kinda problem.
Are you using latest version of Y! massenger.
You can try meebo.com or online yahoo massenger, maybe they will work 4 you.

OP
almighty

almighty

Ambassador of Buzz
i think this problem is for jhanrkhand and bihar gprs user coz after airtel server upgradation am facing problem
any jharkhand and bihar airtel gprs user confirm it plz ?

help me urgent :(

Last edited:

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
Please give a try to Pidgin. I use Airtel Mobile Office & Pidgin solve my same problem....:)

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
@almighty: m too used in jhrkhnd....same prblm not so severe though....just that dl speed sux

Enjoy~!

OP
almighty

almighty

Ambassador of Buzz
thanx mate for ur replication
i tried trillion too :(
anyway is dere any way to boost up my net speed... u know when i call airtell cc to check my connection am getting only2-3 kBps instead of 14 kBps... they make my connection more slower than b4 :O
now am getting only 1 kBps
LOL
gonna change my isp soon

OP
almighty

almighty

Ambassador of Buzz
^^^
rep·li·ca·tion (rĕp'lĭ-kā'shən) *content.answers.com/main/content/img/pron.gif
n.
  1. A fold or a folding back.
  2. A reply to an answer; a rejoinder.
  3. Law. The plaintiff's response to the defendant's answer or plea.
  4. An echo or reverberation.
  5. A copy or reproduction.
  6. The act or process of duplicating or reproducing something.
  7. Biology. The process by which genetic material, a single-celled organism, or a virus reproduces or makes a copy of itself: replication of DNA.
  8. In scientific research, the repetition of an experiment to confirm findings or to ensure accuracy.
*www.answers.com/replication?cat=biz-fin&gwp=13#Dictionary
LOL ye apan ka estyle hai :p

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
@almighty: seems ur frm jsr....here witout edge....airtel gives u a speed of arnd 2-4kbps in day time that too not consistant....its too slugish to browse...u may use it wit dwnld managers like reget,flashget etc to get it decent for downloadin.....at nite goes up to 6-7kbps(again witout edge)...

for yahoo...its slow...but shud not discon so ocasionally...it does happen at times due 2 poor connectivity but quite rare....dont talk 2 cust care for speed prblem..they r a$$h#les....they wl just make u more irritated nuttin else...dun even know how 2 talk....so all da best dude...can contact me for any issues...

Enjoy~!

OP
almighty

almighty

Ambassador of Buzz
yup am from jsr bro :)
am using 3230 which i think is edge class 10 handset, bro sometimes i get abt 15 kBps ;) but these days connectivity problem sucks :(..
i ve made a complain to airtel nodal officer 2 days back and he confirm me that he short out in 2-3 weeks , he told me due to server up gradation am facing such problems
anyway now my yahoo i worling fine i made some changes in my firewall and my yahoo is working now without any problem...
thanks for ur kind support... yup i use these d/w accelerators ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom