Yahoo mail error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

saurabh.sauron

Ambassador of Buzz
whenever i try to access my yahoo mail account, it shows the following error:-
Temporary Problem accessing your account. Reload page or try after some time.
even after the page is reloaded, the error is displayed. i tried reporting the problem to yahoo. it was fixed after some time but again it reappeared some time later. what to do.. :?:

nach p

Journeyman
I faced same problems before some months.I contacted sevaral times their technicians but of no avail.At last created new accounton on yahoo.
Try to contact them is only solution.Watch for others reply who may solve u r problem.

Nach p

G

gxsaurav

i m facing this problem from 3 days, i contacted yahoo mail & got a reply that, i need to provide my last access time, & if not that, they can reset my yahoo mail

last night it started working, i just refreshed the browser 10 times, & it worked, previously it wasen't working even after hitting refresh for 50 times :evil:

even now it's slow, when i try to sign out it says to copy my info to a server in another country, something like that, do u have a yahoo.co.in ID?, cos i have one, & my other .com IDs were working fine

right now, so far, it's working back, although i use outlook 2003, & when sending & recieving mails it asks for the password 2 or 3 times, this is kind of like refresh the browser, & it works, so over all back on track but slow, maybe they are updating some service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom