Yahoo LAUNCHcast radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

alanpaladka

Journeyman
Does anyone know how to add Launchcast radio to Yahoo! messenger Indian version? I have seen that It was included in 7.0 BETA but in Final release, it has been replaced by Yahoo! Cricket. :?

ishaan

Padawan
try this....go to MESSENGER on top and clik on preferences. under category, select CONTENT TABS. then move YAHOO MUSIC to 'displayed tabs' if its not already in there. then move it right at the top.

this way, launchcast will come by default. but by clickin the lil buttons under it, u can c the other stuff too.

hope dat helps..

OP
A

alanpaladka

Journeyman
ishaan said:
try this....go to MESSENGER on top and clik on preferences. under category, select CONTENT TABS. then move YAHOO MUSIC to 'displayed tabs' if its not already in there. then move it right at the top.

this way, launchcast will come by default. but by clickin the lil buttons under it, u can c the other stuff too.

hope dat helps..
Thanks ishaan for the Reply.
But the option "Yahoo Music" is not available in both category. I have attached a screenshot of that. Please advise me.
*img308.imageshack.us/img308/21/yahoomess4fx.th.jpg

Ravi+ish

Journeyman
There must be some problem... Launchcast is available to all the versions after 6.0.
Try installing.. it again!!

And.... by the way... u can't listen to hindi songs on launch cast, at least as of now! Though we can hope to hear them soon in future... due to keen interests of companies in Indian Market!

Well.. i have a question too though!!!

In the digit Nov. issue.... there was a Messenger picture having wrtten "Yahoo messenger with voice" in the title bar. I have the latest Messenger too! And it does support all the features!
My question is: does that thing appear when we download the US version only?

--------------------------------------
*ravishchandra.blogspot.com

OP
A

alanpaladka

Journeyman
Ravi+ish said:
In the digit Nov. issue.... there was a Messenger picture having wrtten "Yahoo messenger with voice" in the title bar. I have the latest Messenger too! And it does support all the features!
Voice and LAUNCHcast radio were available in 7.0 BETA India version. But in final version, they have dissapeared. So I uninstalled the 7.0 final version and reinstalled 7.0BETA. Now all are working fine. :D

ishaan

Padawan
if ur installing from sum downloaded setup file, dont do that. go on their site and download a fresh file of the messenger...and install that

i dint do nethin special jus downloaded n installed wateva da normal thing is thru google...i typed yahoo messenger n used the first link

ishaan

Padawan
i went to the launchcast site and typed hindi in d search box. some results did come, tho they wer like Hariprasad Chaurasia lol

but there are many hindi streaming radios on d net...gimme a few days i can get u 2-3 links i no my cuzn in d US lisins 2 em

OP
A

alanpaladka

Journeyman
ishaan said:
if ur installing from sum downloaded setup file, dont do that. go on their site and download a fresh file of the messenger...and install that

i dint do nethin special jus downloaded n installed wateva da normal thing is thru google...i typed yahoo messenger n used the first link
I just visited *in.messenger.yahoo.com and downloaded a program which downloads setup files after :) . But whatever you say, Iam happy with 7.0BETA as it has all options. :lol:

Ravi+ish

Journeyman
alanpaladka said:
Ravi+ish said:
Voice and LAUNCHcast radio were available in 7.0 BETA India version. But in final version, they have dissapeared. So I uninstalled the 7.0 final version and reinstalled 7.0 BETA. Now all are working fine. :D

welll thats amazing.... coz i downloaded the final version too... and all working fine!!! Anyways... i think that must be something of ur PC's fault.....don't mind... but now it's fine soo... NJOY THE MUSIC!!! :D :D 8) :lol:

-------------------------------------------
*ravifriendz.co.nr

Ravi+ish

Journeyman
saurav_cheeta said:
well is their any option to hear india music over it?? :? :? :?

Nope....

But for hindi.... there are many other options available!!! I must say!!!!!

There are really many radio stations!! And to suggest one... Screamer radio... uses very less resources and can even record.....I got it from the digit CD!!

--------------------------------------------
*ravifriendz.co.nr
--------------------------------------------
*ravishchandra.blogspot.com

ishaan

Padawan
here i got his reply:

"www.bollywood.mu
www.mastradio.com
www.radioteentaal.com

I find bollywood.mu the best. In case u get a codec error when u click on windows media player option in bollywood.mu.... a more direct way of listneing to it is:
Open windows medi player
Do Ctrl+U
Type in *bmr2.radiomoris.net"

OP
A

alanpaladka

Journeyman
Ravi+ish said:
welll thats amazing.... coz i downloaded the final version too... and all working fine!!! Anyways... i think that must be something of ur PC's fault.....don't mind... but now it's fine soo... NJOY THE MUSIC!!! :D :D 8) :lol:
No dude. I downloaded the Indian version today also. But the result is same. My friends are also not able to get LAUNCHcast radio in their messengers. So they are now using US version and Iam using Indian 7.0BETA version. Are u sure? Your messenger is downloaded from *in.messenger.yahoo.com ? :?: :?:

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
If you like to listen to hindi songs of your choice rather than whatever the site streams. raaga.com is my favourite place. But, it only plays on Internet explorer and requires real player. It lets you select which songs you want and make playlists out of them, if you have registered (free).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom