Yahoo india messenger beta version

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

anurag_online

well se this its ery good messenger version...
*in.rd.yahoo.com//masthead/?*in.messenger.yahoo.com

for preview pm me in yahoo.

NikhilVerma

Padawan
I read your review.....

But Yahoo 7 never crashed for me.....

And neither did I see most of the bugs described in your review ...

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
then ur one of the lucky few nikhil. For it has crashed a lot. Infact if I remem correctly there is a largish thread in the S/W section which was on Yahoo Messenger India in digit. A lot of the members there complained how it kept crashing. Let me see if I can find it ....

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
I posted my short review Here but still lemme post the contents here:

I suggest, not to install this version! I tried it last night and had these problems:
- Script error, when i click on the links in the messenger window
- Crashes (only once for me, but other ppl expierence this more)
- Heavy on system resource (even more than the earllier version)

More reasons: :p
- That hidden emoticons program can't be used :D
- The interface looks bad when comapred to ealrier version, IMO
- It's a 8.5mb setup.

On the positive note:
- The file transfer thing is better and improved very much, i just tried sending/recieving files and it went on well...
- The voice/ internet call thing sounds good, but i dont think it will be much of a use to me also there are better tools for it like spype :D

Overall it needs improvement, but u guys decide for yourself and their is nothing wrong in trying this out....

KoRn

In the zone
u mean yahoo messenfer 7 has come out i have been using only 6.is it goo? or should i remain wit 6

busyanuj

In the zone
chwamiki, the version being discussed above is the new beta release of Yahoo Messenger 7.
the final release is not out yet. If you don't want to try the beta release, then you can wait for Yahoo to release the final version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom