Yahoo hacked!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

harish_21_10

In the zone
Hey guys i am in serious trouble,my yahoo id has been hacked by someone and who ever has done it had changed all my settings and my secret questions too which was the only way to get my password back...is there some way to get back my password or find the IP address of the person using it....and does yahoo have some customer care no to be contacted on to get help on this?
Its very important bcoz i have all my private data and important documents in it..pls help me with this ASAP...

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
This is happening quite often these days. Yahoo mail do have support for Yahoo mail free users. If you have Yahoo mail plus account, you can directly speak via phone. However for yahoo free users, you can email such issues.
Here is the link..
*help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/mail-03.html

All the best harish and utkarsh.

OP
harish_21_10

harish_21_10

In the zone
hermit said:
@harish_21_10 .it could b u r friend !!!
It could very well be my friend,but is that a solution...question is not who did it bcoz i cant find it,but i want to know if there is some way to retrive it...

mihirvashist

Journeyman
it was bound to happen when individuals do not take security seriously....
stupid password containing birth dates,names of family members.GFs etc.are the main reason for hacks...
goto tutorials section and read a thread named..."TO PROTECT YOUR FROM BEING HACKED PASSWORDS READ THIS"

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
I want to know I have a soft for finding IP
*www.danasoft.com/sig/Max3253.jpg
Ha Ha Ha :D
but how can I hack some1 by knowing his IP dont fear I will not hack u
i want to hack some1
If u see my posts then u will know who is He
*hi**g

OP
harish_21_10

harish_21_10

In the zone
hey guys u r not getting it,my friend might have hacked it but i dont know who and not possible to know that OK...i dint start this thread to know that my friend,neighbour or ur friend has hacked it but to know if any solution to get back what is mine...

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
this is a common problem because often u click spam messages in ur inbox.. yahoo has now started a way by which u can keep any known picture at the login page. so when ever u put password next time do remember to see that pic else the page is faked...
i my self has suffered the problem and i got the answer with a little investigation

sweetricha07

Broken In
Hi Harish, you need to relax first. Yes, there are softwares by the help of which you can trace out the IP address of the PC from where your id was hacked and then trace the route accordingly, but you'll have to hunt for their names on google.I think one goes by the name of neo trace or net trace something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom