Yahoo ! Go doesnt work in mu 3230... anybody here with same problem???

Status
Not open for further replies.

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
I just downloaded Yahoo go from yahoo india site but whenever i try to install it..it says corrupt file and installation exits.
I trised to download the filr 3-4 times but all in vain
It says it is compatiable with 7610 so it shd be comp eith 3230 also..
Anybody with the same problem
???

However the same filedownloaded from yahoo europe site works but cant use it coz that version dowsnt support my operator

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
yahoo go is a software which can be installed on ur mobile and u can access all yahoo features including ur mail box from that sw

mAYHEM

Journeyman
sidewinder said:
can u mail me that????? ..if yes just pm me..i will give u my e mail address
Just re-download from where u downloaded,maybe the download was incomplete.

EDIT:
I dont hv the file sorry m8.Try Yahoo Ease *in.mobile.yahoo.com/new/yahooease.html

Last edited:
OP
sidewinder

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
I downloaded at leat 5 times...
Thnx anyway !
I tried yahoo ease before..its just a bunch of shortcuts..nothing more..not worth keeping..and the content offered is same as nokia gallery..coz both the softwares are from same company..mobile2go

since its a freeware im posting it here,its working fine wid 6630

*rapidshare.de/files/21088951/addicted-.rar.html

password
digit

Najesh

Broken In
Actually what i wanted 2 ask is,that earlier also there was a option in yahoo to receive emails in our mobile but that use 2 cost 1 Rs per e-mail,and here also in Yahoo Go we can receive e-mails in our Mobile,will it incur any cost.

mAYHEM

Journeyman
Najesh said:
Actually what i wanted 2 ask is,that earlier also there was a option in yahoo to receive emails in our mobile but that use 2 cost 1 Rs per e-mail,and here also in Yahoo Go we can receive e-mails in our Mobile,will it incur any cost.
No.Its only the cost of GPRS to connect to internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom