Yahoo error?? Grrrrrr...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nehaonline

Broken In
Unable to process request at this time -- error 999
Yahoo!

Unfortunately, we are unable to process your request at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later.

Return to Yahoo!

Hey you poeple;

Hi I have a problem again. This has been happening to me for some time now whenever I try to log into Yahoo mail any of my accounts. This above messages Pops up and not just my accounts all my friends tries their accounts same result and when I use my account in Cafe it works fine.
one more strange thing when I use my messenger you know it has option to automatically Log in when you sign in ; its possible to use access mail then; if luckily email pops up. Is it because of Mozilla but I tried in on IE too on my computer but same result. I have to use older version of Yahoo cause newer version I think doesnt support Email.
I even tried Yahoo help but their Database has no result for Error 999.
:cry:

I use Win Xp and 98 but same results on both OS . I have spyware free and virus free Comp. PIII 700 something ...(dont know the exact number :oops: )

Why does everything happen to me :( . Help me plz anyone.

Neha :?

moshel

Padawan
I think this the the problem of mozilla.....i am facing the same problem in hotmail...........i have posted a thread for that

This can be because of two reasons
problem with mozilla or with your proxy settings
just clean your mozilla profile by
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla
delete this folder than uninstall mozilla
reinstall again
see if now your yahoo works
and do check your proxy settings that may be you are behind a firewall
and see your authentication that your smart card is enabled or not
if its not enabled then enables it
then reply

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Nehaonline said:
Is it because of Mozilla but I tried in on IE too on my computer but same result.
READ what she wrote: she is having trouble with both mozilla and IE...the problem is not restricted to mozilla alone. i ran a simple search on google and this is what it threw up:
*www.webservertalk.com/message893699.html
*www.all-nettools.com/forum/showthread.php?styleid=8&s=&threadid=1285

hope it helps

Scorpion

Journeyman
Reinstall Windows!

Haha Sorry!

Disable any firewalls and allow cookies.
The windows built in fire wall caused me such troubles once,I don't rememeber the exact error number but disabling that may help.
Did you recently install any of those powerfullll realtime spyware blockers/adware blockers? They may cause it.

swatkat

Technomancer
try typing full email address like, xyz @ yahoo . com, instead of simply typing xyz, at login box...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom