yahoo booter

Status
Not open for further replies.

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
you can use ytunnel basic for that... its the free version...

ytunnel pro is the paid version

site: www.ytunnelpro.com

download link : *www.ytunnelpro.com/xmod.php?bif=download

Aseem Nasnodkar

In the zone
yeah it is a gus software but then tuffer booters cannot be stopped. They keep on booting u. So use yeahlite chat client. Almost not bootable!

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
a booter is a software desgined for yahoo messenger which sends so many messages at a single time... that it crashes your yahoo....

i wud recommend using GAIM or TRILLIAN.... thats better than anything

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
Worked with quite a few booters myself. Me and my friend found that the only thing that booters did not work on was YahElite. Its a good client. I would def reccomend it. Y!Tunnel is bootable.

theraven

Technomancer
:shock:
ur providing booter software links ?
buddy thats an attack
and its illegal
visit the yahoo booters site u pointed out it clearly states they dun even host those files
and that these files disappear from search engines cuz their hosts ban them
etc etc.
be careful man ;)

Tell Me From Where Can i get Booter,I wanna Try It out on my Friend That How Can We boot Someone From Yahoo,Provide A link For Booter,Not Anti booter

icecoolz said:
neeraj that would be against the rules. Slam Team did provide the link with deep edited. Its illegal dude.

Oh Common Which world you"re living man,I asked For booter ,I want to know how it works,If you Want To be perfect ,You Will Have to Get The rules Of That
I think You Wont Understand wht I am Saying.
So In Simple Words Play With Those Softwares,That Are Not Lawful,See The Way Of The Softwares Works,then Compile It TO Create Antibooters

Anyelse Man!!!

LOL UNlawful!!!!!!!!Its Lawful!!!!!

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
then I suggest you google it and find out. Because asking for booters is illegal period. So if you want to build your own anti-booter first you should have mentioned it in your earlier post which you didnt and second its like I want the crack for the software since I want to see how it cracks and build my software to become cracking safe. duh!

icecoolz said:
then I suggest you google it and find out. Because asking for booters is illegal period. So if you want to build your own anti-booter first you should have mentioned it in your earlier post which you didnt and second its like I want the crack for the software since I want to see how it cracks and build my software to become cracking safe. duh!
Well i do Search For Booters In google
But With No Results
Pm For the Link!!!!!!

theraven

Technomancer
UNLAWFUL ?
what the hell is ulawfull ?
in any case a booter IS "ILLEGAL"
no matter what purpose u use it for
and hence it isnt allowed on the forum

goto any saite and read the disclaimer/TOS and legal illegal issues
familiarise urself with the "LAWS" before u state what is "LAWFUL" and what is "UNLAWFUL"

[EDIT]
u know why u didnt find any booters on google ?
because they are illegal
sites hosting them are takin down by their hosts and banned !!
hence their entry is removed from google since the spiders cant find it !

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
LOL...take it easy Raven ;) not all are english scholars as urself and Prof ;)

Neeraj,

If you had asked nicely I would have given you the link. Not anymore. Attitude determines altitude

icecoolz said:
LOL...take it easy Raven ;) not all are english scholars as urself and Prof ;)

Neeraj,

If you had asked nicely I would have given you the link. Not anymore. Attitude determines altitude
Well Buddy no need to provide me the link

I got the It neway thx
And tell me urs Yahoo Id Let me try to you First
ATTITUDE PROBLEM :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom