y sum users listed in green?

Status
Not open for further replies.

slugger

Banned
saw d list of currently logged in users and noticed dat altho almost everybody is listed in blu, sum users have been shown in green, saw it b4 also but i'm askin' now. like now dis mehulved guy is listed in green

r dey d mods?

also who r d mods

raaabo 4 1
fatbeing another

who d others?

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Members in Green are mods. And following is a list of all mods/admins in forum:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showgroups.php

OP
slugger

slugger

Banned
he he ders even a shameful user's list:)

btw modbhai d u get a different interface 2 play GOD [read ban users, lock topics delete posts etc] in d world [read forum]
if so mind postin a screenshot of d world thru ur eyes

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
They see the same interface as we see but with a few extra options to delete, merge, lock, move threads, etc in form of a combo box. Also they hv access to Admin CP.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
the green guys are the martians who have more power but hardly use it :D and when they use it is for banning the wrong guy :D

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
ya members who are temporarily banned for 2 weeks or more are put into shameful misery

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
iMav said:
the green guys are the martians who have more power but hardly use it :D and when they use it is for banning the wrong guy :D
Yeah you can put my name there.

slugger said:
also who r d mods

raaabo 4 1
fatbeing another
And Admins names are shown in Yellow. Raaabo and FatBeing are admins not mods.

slugger said:
if so mind postin a screenshot of d world thru ur eyes
Sourabh has already given a link from where you can login to AdminCP of test VB install on their site.

Vishal Gupta said:
Also they hv access to Admin CP.
Nope, not on digit. We only get access to ModCP.

iMav said:
ya members who are temporarily banned for 2 weeks or more are put into shameful misery
Miserable Users is a separate mod to VB, it's a different category of banned users. It has got nothing to do with time period. I had put QwertyManiac in Miserable Users for infinite time :p

OP
slugger

slugger

Banned
but sourabh hasn't posted on dis thread and searchin thru his 1k+ posts kinda tedious:)
mind postin' d url :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom