Y! anti booter

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
Re: reply

Andyiz said:
CAn anybody explain me wat this software is all about???????

if u have ever been to chat rooms in yahoo .. u must have noticed some script kiddie kinda dooods n losers trying to act smart by booting people using Yahoo Booters.

A yahoo booter is a s/w which can be used by a person to wreak havoc on his victims machine by sending countless messages in countless im windows which will totally fill your screen with crap and abuse .. eventually u will have to restart your machine to regain control over it. He can do some more crappy stuff like sending abusive messages and even lock your yahoo id for a day or two with a booter. So a booter is powerful indeed. Booters are also used for SPIMing.

Now to protect yourself from such a*s*o*es you can use an anti booter which will giving you decent protection. The best one is Y! Tunnel Pro. U can use an antiboot software to protect yourself from being booted or kicked off and also to block unwanted SPIM msgs. Also antiboot s/w adds some more functionality to your yahoo client.

I hope the above info helped... :wink:

and ya to use both booters n antibooters u will have to log in through them and not through yahoo messenger directly.

readermaniax

Ambassador of Buzz
well.....when you post same messages agn agn in yahoo messenger chat rooms.....there are some bots that boot you....your yahoo messenger goes offline and then you have to login agan ...to get id of this booting we use anti booters.... ytunnel pro is the best as said above and its not free ..

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
WOW mohit super reply. Before i read your post i had noteven a single idea about anti booters. Thanks a lot dude.

readermaniax

Ambassador of Buzz
yahoo booters are illigle so "Not here for sure." as saurabh said...... but p2p and torrents may help you in findin yahoo booters

readermaniax

Ambassador of Buzz
Hey tushar.bar pm me with your yaho messenger id ....i send you the booters that i hav....be cool and relaxed and lemme do the job for you ok!

bye!

buzzhaina

Right off the assembly line
TUnnel too sucks

Y!Tunnel is even easily booted out brothers..... a clien like yahelite or yazak are still safer..if logged in under the ychat option... and i tell you nasty chat a chat client is almost unbootable....;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom