XVID to DVD Format???

Status
Not open for further replies.

go4saket

Hi Guys!

I have a few videos in XVID format which I want to convert in DVD format so that I can watch them in my DVD Player which doesn't support XVID format. Can anyone tell me which is the best software to convert XVID to DVD without much quality loss and automatic size analysis.

At present I am using ConvertXtoDVD from VSO and the output quality it gives is pretty good. Moreover it automatically does the bitrate calculations. By automatic calculations I mean that if I put just one movie in a DVD, it used the whole disk space for the movie and on the other hand if I put 4 movies, it automatically calculates the bitrate to fir all the movies in One DVD, still preserving the best quality. The only drawback of this software is that it is very very slow. It encodes the movie at just 2X speed. So if I put three movies, each of 2 hrs long, it takes about 3 hrs. to make the DVD.

Thank you.

nil_3

In the zone
You can safely use Ulead VideoStudio. It can analyse the optimum bit-rate by considering the Disc-size, and the DVD would be menu-enabled. But be prepared to face some amount of quality loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom