xpango help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandar5

Youngling
hi guys few days ago my friend came across this site which claims of giving free gifts on signing up is it true or a spam?pls reply thanks :)

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
hard to tell without that sites name.. now if the site belongs to Microsoft or Google or such reputated organization then yup u can trust them, but if its a new comer with no past background then chances are its a FAKE...

OP
M

mandar5

Youngling
its www. xpango.com

Last edited by a moderator:

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
hmmmm..............the site looks slick but looks like its gonna turn into a spam belching machine once we put in our mail ids

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Checked it out. It's hard to trust such websites. But, it can't be bogus too. They can afford it becoz you are advertising their products. Such promotions are not new. Even reputed companies like 'Sunbelt Kerio' also does it. Sunbelt Kerio Personal firewall is free for 30 days. After the evaluation period, one can get the free registration key fron sunbelt if you follow up their promotional offers.
It seems xpango.com is also offering the same.
You have nothing to loose. Just try it. But at any point of time, if they ask for credit card number, just ignore it. Never attempt such things. One caution: Don't blame me after, registration ur mail box is flooded with SPAMS! I suggest use a new useless ID! ;-)

ahref

In the zone
Ahaaha, a refferal!

FAKE ALERT!
Querty, if OP want to promote referal link, he must have given it in his first post.

It look there is some substance in site, as site is giving free gift in exchange for reward. Means first you will have to work for the site (by promoting, refering) then they will pay you. Just another form of advertising expenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom