xp trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

napster007

Padawan
hey guys i'm having a problem with winows xp sp2. i had installed it on my system. [config] 3.0ghz p4, 768 mb,intel 915gl mobo. my os used to boot up in somewhat like max 1 minute. now due to some unknown reason it is takin 10 minutes to come to the desktop. the blue bar of xp keeps on going. help me please this this a real pain!!! i have avg anti virus but its now showing that its got invalid lisence key. is it something related to that????:sad:

problem solved guys. avg was giving me some trouble.i uninstalled it. i'm on nod32 now.

Last edited:

Liggy

Is actually a real word..
uhh try ewido.net online scan, or run hijackthis. sounds like ur os is corrupt. Lots of virus like to attack AV software first to disable them then download more baddies. if it takes more then 10 minutes try safemode with network and running online scan.

slugger

Banned
Liggy said:
uhh try ewido.net online scan, or run hijackthis. sounds like ur os is corrupt. Lots of virus like to attack AV software first to disable them then download more baddies. if it takes more then 10 minutes try safemode with network and running online scan.
don't u read d post b4 postin' ur self

d guy said dat he has solved d problem and u going about offerin a soln

Liggy

Is actually a real word..
slugger said:
don't u read d post b4 postin' ur self

d guy said dat he has solved d problem and u going about offerin a soln
Who pissed in your corn flakes this morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom