Status
Not open for further replies.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Hi Guys
Selling a 2 months old 8500GT Overclocked Silent Edition.
Model-PV-T86J-UAHG
Memory-256MB supported up to 512MB DDR2
CORE-500 (overclockable to 702mhz)
Shader-1026 (overclockable to 1512mhz)
Memory -666 MHZ (but actually memory chips are of 800 mhz-the code of chips says 2.5 ns which means 800mhz) (overclockable to 900 mhz)

Warranty-18 Months Box Pack

Reason for sale-Bought a better card:)

Note that the speed of core and shader of "normal 8500GT" is 450 and 900 Mhz but since this is an overclocked edition the cores and shaders are overclocked by default (and they can be HUGELY overclocked beyond that)

Price DropCost-2200 shipping inclusive

i have 2 months old XFX 8500gt Slient edition factory overclocked. its in brand new condition. since my XFX7600gt had some problem i send to the service center, they give back a new card box packed. overclocking this card is a piece of cake. it's core and shaders are overclockable by 40 and 48% respectively over the factory overclock of 11 and 14% making for a total overclock of 56 and 68 %. memory is overclockable by 35%)

*img355.imageshack.us/img355/857/xfxpvt86jyahgp4508666maqf9.th.jpg

Last edited:

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
Seems to me you were short-changed, getting an 8500GT in place of a 7600GT, except for the DX10 compliance of course.

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
1.9K with shipping. Lemme know if you are intrested. Its available for 3K first hand. Your price is not worth a 2nd hand.

OP
NIGHTMARE

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
i get only component video cable if u want s-video cable i can give free of cost so if u r interest so plz pm me

OP
NIGHTMARE

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
yes and u same name na on TE

card sold plz closed the thread. mod at least provide authority to user they will closed there own thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom