XFX Geforce 6500TC 256Mb PCI-E for cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kniwor

Learner
I have graphics card, which I need to sell
XFX Geforce 6500TC 256Mb

It's about an year Old, but I lost the box and all, so even after being in warranty, consider it no warranty, and purchase it as-is, for this reason I will try to keep the price lower.

The card is in perfect working condition and is a decent performer, It can play all games I have tried, Far Cry, HL2, Tomb Raider Legend, F.E.A.R etc..., but not at high resolutions.

I am selling the card because I sold the system I was using the card in, and hence it is of no use to me.

Expected price: 2000/-

All negotiations will be exclusive of any shipping costs, Kolkata people are preferable.

Last edited:

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Indian people are still skeptical about buying a product online and more so even if they don't get any warranty...
And have you lost the bill also....

OP
Kniwor

Kniwor

Learner
ankurgupta.me said:
Indian people are still skeptical about buying a product online and more so even if they don't get any warranty...
And have you lost the bill also....
lol..yeah, I can guarantee test warranty of a few days, to confirm it is in perfect condition, and for the same reason I am selling a 6500 so cheap.

harikatt said:
does this pci e card supports p4 systeme with 865
gbv intel mother board... let me know..
If u have a PCI-Express slot, it sure will work, It has a very good performance for the price I am selling it, Selling it cheap because I lost all the bill etc.

OP
Kniwor

Kniwor

Learner
I cant understand this.... I'm selling a good card at such great price... and nobody's ready to buy it?????

harikatt

In the zone
price is good,, but,, the problem is no warranty at all to take risk for 2k,, any lesser.. ????

OP
Kniwor

Kniwor

Learner
Cant go lower, even at 2k I am confused on keeping it (It gives good results), but If i keep it I will have to change one of my AGP board to PCI-E..lol...

I had 2 offers of 1700 and 1800, so I think I will keep it If I don't get 2k, not selling it for 1999/- ..... (just kidding, 1999 is acceptable...lol)

Cant do anything about warranty except I can ensure It will be perfectly working and stable in first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom