XFX 7600GT XXX edition for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

k4mik4z3

Right off the assembly line
Does it have any warranty ? Why r u selling it ? And where are you located ? Any free games along with the card ?

Pathik

Google Bot
7.7k??? :eek: ..
in mumbai its 8.4k...
i can offer u 6k 4 it.. btw its agp or pcie??? n how much vram??

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
7600GTs are only 256 versions. And the XXX one has 590/1600 whereas the normal ones is 560/1400. The XXX one is bout 2k more expensive, nd its every overclockers dream as the material quality of the components are top notch.

shantanu

Technomancer
^thats true what arvind _n20 said but its suspecious that why he didnt open the card or didnt use it. + a normal 7600GT is better as its cheaper and + you get it new in your own city, and the XXX version is also 8.4 k as i sadi somewhere in forum...

and the normal version is 7.7k in delhi... rest cities i dont know..

OP
A

amigoatul

Broken In
Hey ppl,pls dont get paranoid abt the card.The reason why im selling this card is coz i already bought a 7900GS card in India a couple of months back and i had placed an order for this 7600GT XXX edition back in Dec 06 through my brother from USA but his trip to India got postponed.I had planned to buy a new system by the first week of Jan 07 and upon knowing that my cousin willnot come to India until this March,i went ahead and bought a 7900GS for ma new sys in Jan this year.I received this card from my bro on Saturday when he finally arrived.Hence putting it up for sale as i need to buy another hdd and a good power supply like Antec for my rig.Its brand new and hasnt been used even once.Its still in the factory selead case with all the docs and accessories.Below are a couple of pics of the card.
Im located in Hyderabad btw.

Below is a link that shows the specs for the card im talkin abt.

*www.xfxforce.com/web/product/listC...rce™+7600&productConfigurationId=592431

@shantanu webmaster - You have no idea wat ur talkin abt,do u?.Hope u can read English.Its a XXX edition and u say its price is 7.7k.U must be out of ur mind.Pls dont waste our time with ur stupid replies.Now take a hike.

Anyways,i think is pretty difficult to even find this XXX edition card in India and even if available,im sure it will a lot more expensive than the price ive quoted.
Hopefully,will sell this card by this weekend.

Last edited:

shantanu

Technomancer
First read what i wrote, use glasses

first of all you mind your language !!!!

you are talking in this bad manner , i never said that XXX edition is for 7k, then its 8.4 k and you are asking 10k,
if you ordered it in dec. and there after the prices dropped then you wont get for what you purchased it, its value decreases by time and market value,

then i can very well read english and i think my post was also in english,

if you thought that my post was incorrect then you must have PM'd me,

and 7600GT is nothing for which you are saying me to hike, and i never insulted you in any of the above posts , that you did

MIND YOUR LANGUAGE OK....

Last edited:
OP
A

amigoatul

Broken In
Mind my language!!!!I havent used any profanities,have I?Atleast not yet.But if u keep posting ridiculous replies,then i might have to.
U still dunno wat ur talkin abt so pls spare me the crap and leave this thread coz it needs some brains and u dont have it obviously.
U urself said that u can get a new XFX 7600GT XXX card for 7.7k in ur first post and now ur saying that u never said that.Ur conflicting urself.Im talkin abt an XFX 7600GT,XFX not some cheapo brand like Forsa or Palit.XFX now is a premium card maker for nvidia GPU's and uses better components compared to others hence the performace is better at a little higher price.For example the card i have has Samsung memory chips on it.Anyways i dont wanna waste my time with some1 like u....and am sure others dont wanna either.So do urself a favor and stop posting dumb replies.

FYI an XFX 7600GT card itself costs more than 9K and the XXX edition is atleast 2-3k more i.e arnd 12K if not more if u can find one in India.Its clocked at 590Mhz/1600Mhz.I wouldve sold it for 9.5K but my bro had to pay 500bucks to customs to get the video card cleared.

So those who are interested can PM me.

shantanu

Technomancer
WOW !!! great i cant see anywhere written the XXX edition by me... use glasses as i said...

and you are out of mind i think....

and no one can stop me post, coz i only post truth, and you are telling lies...

shantanu

Technomancer
hey sysfiles .. look at my above posts !! did i said the price of XXX edition and this guy is using fowl lang.

how can one tolerate this.. i just told the truth coz any one do not goes in LOSS.. by buying the card.. this is our duty i think... the forum is not built for this guy only , as he thinks that he is the ADMIN or OwNER that no one else can post..

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@shantanu_webmaster
Just cool down mate...every old members knew u nd its some newest member who is usin fowl lang. Just leave it.
I think what i previously steted is right. There must be some min post or reputation to enter the Bazaar section.

Kniwor

Learner
chill out guys, let me tell u 1 thing, that 590Mhz clock is no big deal, almost every other card can outdo it with a coolbits tweak, and tell me tell u, the 7600GT core rarely goes beyond 620, NO MATTER WHAT VERSION IT IS, so if u are planning to overclock , be wise enough to get the cheapest 7600GT decent manufacturer, all the cores are same, and have equal probability. I have a XFX 7600GT that runs fine a 615/1620 completely stable day/night. I don't mean to scrap anyone's sale here, I don't have any intention on purchasing a card, but this is a info I should share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom