Post all your Queries about Xbox360
1.Price
2.Hardware
3.Can it play pirated DVD or not
4.Will Xbox360 launch will be succes in India or not
5.All the things you like

maina231

Broken In
Price is stated to be around Rs 19990. I think they are giving only the XBOX 360 Core system. The Core System is a cheaper, bare-bones version of Microsoft's Xbox 360.

The Xbox 360 Core System is Microsoft's low-end Xbox 360 bundle.For that 19k you get the Xbox 360 console, a single wired controller, and a composite A/V cable.

In contrast, the $399 Xbox360 (bundle Version) comes with the console, a wireless controller, a combination composite/component A/V cable (capable of connecting to standard- or high-definition TVs), an Ethernet cable, an Xbox Live headset, and a 20GB hard drive. For a limited time, the $399 bundle also includes a Media Remote Control. In other words, the $399 bundle is far and away the superior value.
While you could live with the Core System's lack of a wireless controller and headset, its missing hard drive is the deal breaker. Without a hard drive, you can't use Xbox Live, save your games, or play original Xbox titles.

The sucess of there realise in India might be that their are many people that wanna get there hands on a NXT GEN console. EVEN if PS3 realises in India its availaiblity will really hurt the Prices last in this article that the range would be around $399. I think xbox360 will far better this time. Cos this time they realised thr console earlier also the fact that the PS3 console will cost SONY lots of losses cos the cost to make a single ps3 is stated about $500 to make.That means that if they sell for around $399 then are in real red territory.ALso on thing that xbox360 games are rolling really fast, the PS3 games are still under development.

I like the xbox 360 just because of the fact that I love HALO, halo 2, just waiting to get hands on that 360 and that HALO 3.:p:p:p:p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom