Xbox 360 Info Required!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandar5

Youngling
Hi guys i need info about xbox 360 .What would be its official price in india?What would be the price of its titles?
Thanx,

fortebuster

Broken In
The 360 will be released in India around Diwali.
Core System - Rs 19,000 (No HDD)
Premium System - Rs 23,000 (20 GB HDD)

Games in US are around 50-60$ so expect similar prices here.
BTW, if you want to enjoy the graphics, you must have a HDTV. Games look crap on normal TV's

fortebuster

Broken In
HDTV's are you're LCD/Plasma Tv's. They start from about 80,000 I beleive.

As for cracking the 360's copy protection, that could take a LONG time. Moreover, if and when Microsoft switch to HD-DVD's, that will further lead to more cracking problems.

borg

In the zone
One thing I don't understand regarding HDTV, our computer monitors (some of them) are already capable of displaying that resolutions. Why can't we use a computer display to get high def?.

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
My friend has brought the XBO360 from the US and is using with this television *www.samsung.com/in/products/tv/flattv/slimfittv/cs_29z30bp.asp
Must say that visually the games are stunning, especially that " GHOST RECON Advance Warfighter.

I am also thinking of buying one when it is officially launched or otherwise.

borg said:
One thing I don't understand regarding HDTV, our computer monitors (some of them) are already capable of displaying that resolutions. Why can't we use a computer display to get high def?.

The input of TV and computer screen use different mechanisms.

fortebuster

Broken In
borg said:

You can use your LCD monitors for the next gen consoles. But you need a type of cable to connect the game console and the monitor. As far as I know, this is availaible only In US/UK etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom