Xbox 360 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sourabh

Laptoping
MS to launch Xbox 2 on 12 May

well nothings official,mebbe just a rumour, but cant say mite be true

Microsoft won't play second fiddle to Sony next month, the company tacitly said today. It will launch Xbox 2 in a half-hour show on MTV four days before its rival reveals the PlayStation 3.

Late last week it appeared both companies had planned to launch their respective next-generation consoles on 16 May - a day before the start of the E3 games industry show, natch - at different events in Los Angeles. Sony's launch was - and still is, we assume - scheduled to take place at 3PM PST. Microsoft's meeting was booked for 6PM.

Read More: The Register

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
I hope to be able to watch the show :D Anybody knows about the time it will air at?

MS wanna nail Sony and Ninetendo this time. They are hurrying up the Xbox2. They might end up messing it up.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
a must watch if it will be shown on mtv India,

btw i hardly remember watchin gamer.tv on ten sports , i miss it mostly :(

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Soura's right, I don't have a TV tuner. Doesn't make sense to buy one anyway :p
But if I do manage to watch, I will post whatever details I can manage :wink:

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
That wont be much of a worry though 'coz withing minutes of the telecast one can be sure that there will be millions of videos posted all around on the internet.

And here is something that I found out on Gamespot Rumor Control last night. Supposedly, the X-Box 2 controllers pics have been leaked somehow. The pics are hazy. Here is a link :
*forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=382461

If this isin't a hoax, then the Next Box is shipping with wireless controllers. Atleast Rumor Control thought that it isin't a hoax.

And here is another link as to why the NexTBox/Xenon/X-Box 360 might just end up being called X-Box 360...
*www.gametab.com/news/251938/
Intresting! :D

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
And here is something that you have to go through. Recommended for all those who are on a watch out for the next gen X-Box console and all those who just love an innovative ad campaign. I am sure you wont be dissapointed.
*www.gamespot.com/news/2005/04/06/news_6121811.html

raj14

In Deniel
Oh boy! No matter how high XBox 2 A.k.A Xenon is priced i will surely buy it. I just hope, they launch it in india as SOON as possible:)

G

gxsaurav

XBOX Next = XBOX 360 details revailed

etails this time official regarding XBOX 2 are out by Neowin, it will indeed be called XBOX 360 & will have a concave shape alongwith Platinum white finish

*www.neowin.net/comments.php?category=gamers&id=27923

*gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=7991

Hmm, their is a possibility of using new Skins for the hardware itself, cool

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
It's still not enough. It's the same information as the thread in Gamerz section. Guess May 12 is the D-Day.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
This is the latest pic of the console to appear on ourcolony.net
*img219.echo.cx/img219/148/xbox3607pb.jpg
It's assumed that the console has been photographed in an upright position.

OP
Sourabh

Sourabh

Laptoping
Official Xbox 360 Image Leaked?

Source: Betanews

Microsoft's second generation Xbox has been the subject of much speculation over the last few months, as the videogame console nears its mid-May unveiling. But Microsoft has successfully kept the new Xbox all but a mystery - until now. A seemingly official picture of the "Xbox 360" has made its way onto the Web.

The image initially surfaced on the SomethingAwful Forums late Friday, where it quickly gained attention as the first legitimate picture of Microsoft's next-generation Xbox. Sources have vouched for its authenticity, however enthusiastic gamers won't receive official confirmation from Microsoft until May 12, when the new Xbox debuts on MTV.

*images.betanews.com/betanews/articles/1114223015/xbox360.jpg

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Heh Heh...I can already see the Microsoft Officials mouthing the line, "Microsoft doesn't comment on speculations and rumors."!

Gosh, how many times have I read this line after each and every leaked info about X-Box 2. And worse, even Sony has started saying the same lines! Arrrghhhhh!

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Keep those images coming!!!! We'll never know for sure if any of them is real until May 12, 9:30pm EST lol. And like cody said, MS are never acknowledge anything before the launch date. But what are Sony doing??? They cancelled a launch of the PS3 which was supposed to be around end March and never gave any reasons for it. MS gaining ground it seems. And still absolutely no info on the Revolution. Suspense is killing me :p

E3 should answer all questions :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom