x64 Windows XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
ya i need the x64 edition coz i cant download that huge file from microsoft by my dial up ... care 2 send me a cd ?? :lol:

OP
N

nishanthenms

Broken In
AMD Athlon 64 required

hi i can provide u the OS but u should know that u need a AMD Athlon 64 based system. if u have please reply

T

Tux

Me tooooo, need it.
My friend hv AMD Athlon 64.
DIGIT shd also give it.

rajas

In the zone
Yeppie, I got my copy of x64 WINXP Pro a week ago. Hard luck i dont have a 64-bit PC. but a worth having a 64-bit PC. technology of the future.

godsownman

Padawan
Has anybody ordered the trial version from Microsoft's website.

Do you have to pay shipping and other charges....

Anyway I am considering going in for a 64 bit PC and I just needed a bit of guidance.

I'm sorry for posting this query here but it seemed the place where people have got 64 bit pc's

What is the approx budget one should keep for a PC that has

Amd Athlon 64 processor
80 GB or 120 GB HDD
512 mb Ram

These are just basic

If you have purchased a 64 bit pc please tell me what u put in and how much you finally paid.

I dont care for the monitor ,speakers,keyboad,mouse etc as they are not a criteria .They are standard accessories and do not need much thinking .

Thanks a lot

rajas

In the zone
I tried to place order for Windows XP x64 Edition but was asking credit card for $20 against shipping and handling. so cancelled my order :wink: . Neways I got my copy of x64 from TechNet.

OP
N

nishanthenms

Broken In
confusion whattttttt?

Those who have confusion over to have a 64 bit PC should invest their hard earned money on the PC which will give them performance and future compatability with upcoming applications. And be assured it will give u the performance u need.

godsownman

Padawan
Thanks nishanthenms,

Thats very unfortunate Is there any other place that I can get the CD free.

$20 is very expensive for a BETA version.

rajas

In the zone
Unfortuantely there isn't any place where you wud get a Genuine-Free(actually its costing Rs.1000 for shipping& Handling) copy of Windows XP x64 except from MS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom