www.goowy.com - next generation email service

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_krishnam_raju

Right off the assembly line
hi! Guys

Did you hear about www.goowy.com?
Then jsut goowy.com and find yourself in the web of latest technology.

goowy.com is a personal email service webtop that is built on the latest FLASH TECHNOLGY and i have no words for the goowy features.

Email, IM, Storage with a media player to hear songs and lot more.

Just save an account for yourself and enjoy goowy for life long.

Visit www.goowy.com
just goowy

cheers!
Krishnam Raju

Actomik

well this thread was posted almost a year ago , and i've been a member of goowy for more thana year !

netgautam

Ya I have been using it for a while but many of its features resemble those of Google services and also it is sometimes buggy. For example, options menu gets jumbled, try to open a mail in flash interface and then click on control panel, the opened email interface remains there covering lot of things, sometimes. It is slow because of flash interface, so it may take time to get speed in India at least and plus many common features are missing like email search etc.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
cool
also they do not need a page long of information in name of registration
just enter username once,password twice,and ur current e-mail. thats it

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
this one is heavy and slow, ajax is better, atleast it works fast... but it aint as designed as this :p ... btw, its old news, regged loooong ago... now Y! mail beta also has that rightclick and stuff...

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
netgautam said:
so it may take time to get speed in India
That's true. Even GMail has not yet become VERY common (though it ought to have been).
But this Goowy is quite cool and refreshing, :)

eagle_y2j

Youngling
thanks dude for info but for me gmail is best as this sites some links like download desktop client r just not working....................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom