Worth upgrading from Nokia7610 to N70??

Status
Not open for further replies.

harish_21_10

In the zone
I have nokia 7610 right now and have been using it for past 18months...its definetly an excellent phone but needed a change so wanted to know is it worth upgrading to N70?
I also thought of Nokia 6270 but its a Symbian series40 phone so no plans for that.

Most importantly i wanted to know about the quality of sound in N70 when compared to Nokia6630,which has got pretty good sound quality when it come to lisenting to music.Does even N70 has got good quality sound effects(stereo) and the earpiece when compared to that of 6630?

kumarmohit

Technomancer
N70 is better than 6630 as far as cam is concerned but the spkrs are only a bit better and N70 is way better than 7610

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
yea man its worth upgrading from 7610 to N70...N70 is far betta then ur current fone...with many more features...betta camera..etc etc...so if u can then go ahead...

OP
harish_21_10

harish_21_10

In the zone
Today i got to meet a friend of mine who has N70...he says that the phone is very slow when it come to the processing time it takes...he said better stay with 7610 or buy N90 now or after the prices fall,if at all.
But then the price difference between N70 and N90 is around7-8k...is this difference worth?

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
when u go from 7610 to N70 or N90 .. You get EDGE, (3G latter) STEREO Sound, Better Cam(not excellent thought), better support etc., Radio, etc.

You asked about sound output..
The sound will be a huge shift .. since 7610 had Mono output ... not they will gonna have the Stereo Output.
Sound Output of 6630 is also good .. the earpeice doesnt fit in ear .. thats the only problem.

I would love to use W800i earpiece with 6630.
(Is it possible .. Do think over n reply)

SE is good bcoz of nice earpiece they give.

Nokia N91 is gonna be a excellent . but neither its launched nor it will be cheap.
Can you wait for N91 .. you can have both in one.

N90 is worth going for instead of N70 I would say. Better screen ,, cam etc.

OP
harish_21_10

harish_21_10

In the zone
Well Nokia N91 and N80 are pretty good but they will be costing around 35k or much higher when they will be released,and who know when will these models be available.Any idea about their release date and estimated price?

N90 is also a good option but the problems are:
-Battery life is low
-No vibrator
-No radio

And the problem with N70 is its slow proccesor,i heard its veryy slow.

These are the things that are troubling me to decide between N90 and N70,will it be a good idea to wait for a month for the fall of the price of N90 and expect release of N91...

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
I do think a fall in prices is expected soon in these two models .. between why dont you have a look at ROKR E2 (good but non Symbian) But I think - like me .. you want to stick to Symbian OS .. So, no harm if you can wait for two months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom